How to get the $1.9 million Panther Statue in GTA Online’s Cayo Perico Heist
The Cayo Perico Heist is still one of the best quests in GTA Online, where players can easily make a huge sum of money even after all the nerfs to main rewards. Here’s everything you need to do to steal the Panther Statue in GTA Online’s Cayo Perico Heist and secure a huge haul of money.
The Cayo Perico Heist is one of the biggest updates ever introduced in GTA Online. Despite it being a bit old by now, players still love to grind it for easy money even if Rockstar nerfed the Heist rewards for the primary targets in the September 28 update.
You can get a huge amount of money by starting the Cayo Perico Heist. It also allows you to choose from a number of secondary targets for additional money, like drug piles or art pieces.
Cayo Perico also allows you to collect one of the game’s most valuable heist targets — the Panther Statue. It’s an extremely rare find in GTA Online, and here’s how you get it in the Cayo Perico Heist.
- How to get the Panther Statue in Cayo Perico Heist
- How to change your heist target in GTA Online
- GTA Online Cayo Perico heist targets and values
- How much is the Panther statue worth in GTA Online?
How to get Panther Statue in GTA Online: Cayo Perico Heist
To get the $1.9M Panther Statue in GTA Online, players will need to complete the Cayo Perico Heist while making sure that their target is the Panther Statue.
Sadly, as of December 7, 2023, the Panther Statue is not available to steal in GTA Online. However, we can expect its return in the game with another update in the future.
Here’s how you can get the statue once it’s back in Cayo Perico:
- Head into GTA Online.
- Begin the Cayo Perico Heist prep.
- Select the Panther Statue as your heist target.
- Select your approach for the Cayo Perico Heist.
- Begin the Cayo Perico Heist.
- Steal the statue and complete the heist.
It will be a guaranteed score the first time you go after it. After that, the chances of obtaining it will drop to just a lowly 10% on each run.
How to change your heist target in GTA Online’s Cayo Perico Heist
If the Panther Statue isn’t your main target, then you may be out of luck in acquiring it in GTA Online. You will need to make sure you have changed your heist target before the start of the official mission.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Log into GTA Online.
- Visit your Kosatka submarine.
- Start the Cayo Perico Heist.
- Fly across the map in the Velum plane, before starting the minigame to pick your target.
- Check out your Cayo Perico target.
- If it’s not the Panther Statue, restart the mission.
That’s all there is to it. Just remember that if you don’t get the Panther Statue as the target right away, you can keep repeating the process until it appears. Then, you can take the opportunity to go after it.
GTA Online Cayo Perico heist targets and values
The Cayo Perico Targets have seen significant reductions in their rewards on the September 28 update, with most of the objectives experiencing a 30% decrease in the total amount. Here is the updated list of rewards for the Cayo Perico Targets:
- Sinsimito Tequila – $630K (formerly $900K)
- Ruby Necklace – $700K (formerly $1M)
- Bearer Bonds – $770K (formerly $1.1M)
- Pink Diamond – $1.3M
- Panther Statue – Not available (formerly $1.9M)
How much is the Panther Statue worth in GTA Online?
The Panther Statue is the most valuable heist target in GTA Online’s Cayo Perico Heists. The reason that players go after the statue over and over again is that it’s worth $1.9 million.
For more content on Grand Theft Auto Online, make sure to check a bunch of other guides and articles that you might find useful:
GTA Online Prize Ride for November 9 | How many people play GTA Online in 2023? | 10 Best Drift Cars in GTA Online | Fastest cars in GTA Online in 2023 | How to cancel a mission in GTA Online | Does GTA Online have crossplay? | How to register as a CEO in GTA Online | How to use Hao’s Special Works in GTA Online