How to escape prison in BitLife
There are many mini-games in BitLife and mastering them lets you get out of many rocky situations like prisons. Here’s a guide to escaping every prison in BitLife.
Considering how BitLife aims to replicate a ton of real-life elements, it is no surprise that doing crimes like robbing a train will send you to the in-game prison. In such a situation, you can either spend your years in jail or attempt to get out.
Depending on the severity of your crime, the prisons in BitLife have different security levels. Surprisingly, players have realized that even minimum security prisons are quite challenging, and maximum security prisons are almost impossible to get out of.
If you’re having similar troubles, this guide on how to escape prisons in BitLife will help you out!
- Prison escape mini-game in BitLife explained
- How to escape maximum security 8×8 prisons in BitLife
- What happens after you escape prison in BitLife?
- What happens if you fail to escape prison in BitLife?
- Prison-related achievements in BitLife
- Prison-related Ribbons in BitLife
Prison escape mini-game in BitLife explained
When you attempt to escape a prison in BitLife, you’re placed inside a grid that marks your location, the police officer’s location, and black prison walls. The in-game instruction suggests that the guard moves twice for every move that you make but the catch is that he first tries to move horizontally.
- Read More: How to become a billionaire in BitLife
There are several prison layouts in BitLife. The easiest ones are 4×4 layouts with minimum security while the toughest prisons with maximum security have an 8×8 layout. To escape, you must trap the guard within the walls and reach the exit before he catches you.
How to escape maximum security 8×8 prisons in BitLife
To give you a brief idea, we’ll show you how to escape some maximum security prisons in BitLife.
The neon star in the images below is your location. The blue lines and the arrows will help you escape without catching the attention of the security guard.
Maximum Security prison #1:
Maximum Security prison #2:
If you’re able to crack the maximum security 8×8 prison mini-game by yourself, the remaining medium and minimum security prisons shouldn’t be a problem. This is because the officer’s movement as well as your goal to trap him in the walls is the same and the difficulty is much lower.
- Read More: What is a corporate Job in BitLife?
For more reference, you can also check out this video by YouTuber Aboniable Eddie that shows how to escape the majority of prisons in BitLife:
What happens after you escape prison in BitLife?
You’ll be free again in BitLife after escaping from prison but you’ll have to live with these limitations:
- You cannot enroll in the military or call the police. Doing any of this will take you back to prison.
- You won’t be able to take up certain jobs and adopt a child.
What happens if you fail to escape prison in BitLife
Every move you make in the prison mini-game in BitLife adds to the years that will be added to your sentence if you’re caught or you surrender. This explains why you should never try to escape from prison unprepared.
Prison-related achievements in BitLife
Based on your ability to escape or time in jail, you can get these achievements in BitLife:
- Instigator – Start a prison riot.
- Escape artist – Escape from prison once.
- Midnight Express – Get sentenced to a Turkish prison.
- Behind Bars – Spend 50 years in Prison.
- Cry Baby – Choose ‘Cry’ in Prison activities.
- Gangsta – Join a prison gang.
- Inmating – Get a lover pregnant on a conjugal visit.
- Justice – Use an appeal to get out of prison legally.
- Theseus – Escape a maximum security 8×8 prison.
- True Lifer – Spend 75 years in Prison.
- Mercy Me – Get Celemency with good behavior in prison.
Prison-related Ribbons in BitLife
At the end of your life in BitLife, you get a wide range of Ribbons and these are the ones related to prisons:
- Houdini Ribbon – Escape from prison at least 10 times.
- Jailbird Ribbon – Escape prison once and return. Live your life in prison and you’ll get this Ribbon on your grave. Make sure to not escape a lot as that’ll get you the Houdini Ribbon.
- Scandalous Ribbon – Spend at least five years in prison.
- Wasteful Ribbon – Get sentenced to death in prison.
Well, this was everything to know about escaping from prisons in BitLife. For similar content on the hit life simulator game, check out our detailed guide on DogLife, how to become a CEO in BitLife, and how to become a model.
Image Credits: Candywriter / LLC