How to unlock the Prowler in Fortnite: Full Prowler Quest guide
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 has brought the Marvel supervillain Prowler to the battle royale, and here’s how you can get your hands on this new character.
Now, Fornite Chapter 3, Season 2 features another Marvel collaboration as the Spider-Man villain Prowler has arrived with the 20.20 update. You’ll need to complete a series of Quests to unlock him, so here’s everything you need to know about unlocking the Prowler in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2.
- How to get the Prowler skin in Fortnite
- How to complete Fortnite Prowler Quests
- Who is the Prowler in Fortnite?
How to get the Prowler skin in Fortnite
To unlock the Prowler Fortnite skin, you’ll need to make sure you own the Chapter 3 Season 2 Battle Pass and complete three of the Prowler Quests.
This will unlock the Prowler’s base skin, whose outfit you’ll recognize from Into The Spider-Verse and Spider-Man: Miles Morales for PlayStation. But, there are plenty more Prowler-themed cosmetics to earn, so check out all of the Quests and their rewards below.
How to complete Fortnite Prowler Quests
There are seven Prowler Quests to complete in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, as well as two bonus rewards for completing all of the Quests.
Here are all the Fortnite Prowler cosmetics and their unlock challenges:
- Prowler Skin: Complete Prowler Quests (3)
- Mark of the Prowler Wrap: Headshot opponents with a thermal weapon (3)
- Prowler Tag Spray: Use a spray at the Daily Bugle (1)
- On the Prowl Loading Screen: Collect Bars (300)
- Prowler Banner Icon: Collect different weapon types of Epic rarity or higher in a single match (3)
- Slash and Smash Emote: Complete Prowler Quests (7)
- Energy Claw Pickaxe: Damage opponents while crouched or sliding (500)
- Prowler’s Grasp Emoticon: Mod a vehicle, then drive it 500 meters in a single match (2)
- Sky Prowler Glider: Search chests before taking any damage in a match (7)
You shouldn’t find any of these Prowler Quests particularly difficult, just make sure you’re setting out to complete them and you’ll have them done in no time at all.
If you want to unlock the Prowler as soon as possible, we would recommend completing use a spray at the Daily Bugle, collect Bars, and search chests before taking any damage in a match first, as these are probably the quickest and easiest.
Who is the Prowler in Fortnite?
The Prowler is a master thief and supervillain that has been a part of Marvel comics for a while, often coming up against Spider-Man. While several characters have taken up the mantle, most now associate him with Aaron Davis, Miles Morale’s uncle.
Prowler isn’t the only Marvel character who joined Fortnite in Chapter 3, Season 2, as Doctor Strange was also included in the Battle Pass. Perhaps we’ll see Miles Morales in the future as well.
Image credits: Epic Games