How to get free Rocket League & Fortnite cosmetics with Llama Rama 2
Here’s how you can get some free Rocket League and Fortnite cosmetics with the Llama Rama 2 event.
The Rocket League x Fortnite Llama Rama event is kicking off to celebrate Season 2 of Rocket League. This event will begin on March 25 at 12PM ET until April 9 at 4 PM ET, 2021. In addition to these prizes, there will also be a concert from DJ and producer Kascade on March 26 at 8 PM ET and March 27 at 9 AM ET and 2 PM ET.
For the Llama Rama event, you’ll have to complete challenges in Rocket League that will award prizes in both games. There is a total of 6 challenges to complete, with the last reward only being a Rocket League prize.
Rocket League/Fortnite Prizes – Llama Rama 2
The prizes and challenges for the event are listed below. They’ll all be available when the event begins on March 25, 202.
CHALLENGE 1: BEYONDER
- Description: Play three online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Battle Ball Spray
- Rocket League Reward: Topper – DJ Yonder
CHALLENGE 2: MORE LLAMA BELL
- Description: Get 500 total points in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Llama-Rama Loading Screen
- Rocket League Reward: Player Anthem – Llama Bell
CHALLENGE 3: OVER YONDER
- Description: Get five Goals, Assists, or Saves in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Everybody Dance! Lobby Track
- Rocket League Reward: Octane Decal – DJ Yonder
CHALLENGE 4: UMBRELLA ROYALE
- Description: Get five Clears and Centers in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Zooming Wrap
- Rocket League Reward: Wheels – Umbrella Royale
CHALLENGE 5: EXTRA ORDINARY
- Description: Play one online match in any of the Extra Modes playlists
- Fortnite Reward: Turbo Ball! Back Bling
- Rocket League Reward: Player Title – Extra Ordinary
CHALLENGE 6: WINNING IS EVERYTHING (ROCKET LEAGUE REWARD ONLY)
- Description: Win 10 online matches (Repeatable)
- Rocket League Reward: 20,000 XP
That’s it! Be sure to finish all these challenges before the event concludes on April 9, 2021. If you’re a Fortnite player and haven’t tried Rocket League yet, this seems to be a perfect time to try the hit title out for yourself.
As far as we’re aware, the items are all exclusive to the event, so when they’re gone, they’re gone!
Image Credits: Epic Games