How to cut power to Control Panels in Fortnite: Command Cavern locations & guide
One of the Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2’s Resistance Quests tasks you with cutting power to Control Panels at Command Cavern, so here are their locations on the map.
If you’re looking to earn bonus XP to help you level up fast and unlock new cosmetic skins in the Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 Battle Pass then the best way to get this done is by completing weekly Quests.
There are new Resistance Quests that you can complete this week, and one of them requires you to cut power to Control Panels at Command Cavern. This guide will go over how you can complete this Quest quickly.
Fortnite Command Cavern Control Panel locations
When you make your way to Command Cavern on the west side of the Fortnite map, you’ll find 3 different Control Panels at this location. After finding them, you can cut power to the Control Panels by destroying them.
You’ll need to enter Command Cavern from the southern entrance to get to the Control Panels quickly. They are located inside hidden rooms, and we’ll go over the location of each one.
Fortnite Command Cavern Control Panel location 1
Here’s how you can find the location of the first Control Panel at Command Cavern:
- Enter Command Cavern through the southern entrance
- Go up the staircase in front of you
- Enter the vent on the right-hand wall
- Crawl through the vents until you reach the hidden room with the Control Panel
Fortnite Command Cavern Control Panel location 2
After you’ve destroyed the first Control Panel, you head back to the entrance from where you arrived. From there, you’ll be able to make your way towards the second Control Panel at Command Cavern.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Read More: How to get the Obi-Wan skin in Fortnite
Here is the second Control Panel location:
- Head to the left of the staircase
- Go through the first door on the left
- Enter the vent in the back of the room
- You’ll find the Control Panel in the hidden room along with some loot
Fortnite Command Cavern Control Panel location 3
In order to destroy the final Control Panel at Command Cavern, you’ll need to head to the center of this location where you’ll find a Vault Door.
- Read more: All leaked Fortnite 20.40 cosmetics
Here’s the third Control Panel location:
- Go to the center of Command Cavern
- Turn towards the northwestern corner
- Head into the underpass by the Vault Door
- Enter the vent to your right
- Go towards the second vent to your right
- Enter the hidden room to destroy the last Control Panel
Once you’ve cut power to all 3 Control Panels at Command Cavern, you’ll be awarded 23,000 XP to help you progress through the Battle Pass Tiers. That covers everything that you need to know about completing this Resistance Quest.
For more Fortnite content, take a look at our guide on how to get the Fortnite x PAC-MAN skins along with how to complete the Fortnite Rail Gun Recon Quests.
Image credits: Epic Games / Fortnite.GG