FIFA 22 Rulebreakers: Team 2 & FUT upgrades
Rulebreakers is FIFA 22 Ultimate Team’s Halloween-themed promotion, featuring a fresh batch of special cards. Here’s everything you need to know about the next FUT event, from how the upgrades work to who’s included in Team 1 and 2.
Now, with the spooky season upon us – Rulebreakers have made their way into FIFA 22. Here’s everything you need to know.
- FIFA 22 Rulebreakers Team 2
- FIFA 22 Rulebreakers Team 1
- FIFA 22 Rulebreakers start date
- What are Rulebreaker cards?
FIFA 22 Rulebreakers Team 2
Team 2 of FIFA 22 Rulebreakers added even more quality cards into the game, giving players more impressive options to build their squad.
Phil Foden of Manchester City received a massive upgrade to his usual 84-card, making him one of the best attacking midfielders on the game at this point.
Meanwhile, Luis Suarez has had some of shooting sacrificed to make his pace far more viable in those intense competitive modes.
Check out the full list of players in Rulebreakers Team 2, below. SBC players and objectives are marked in bold.
- Luis Suarez (90) – Atletico Madrid
- Marco Veratti (89) – PSG
- Phil Foden (88) – Manchester City
- Franck Yannick Kessie (87) – AC Milan
- Alphonso Davies (86) – Bayern Munich
- Robin Gosens (86) – Atalanta)
- Jonathan Bamba (86) – Lille
- Dejan Kulusevski (86) – Piemonte Calcio
- Darwin Machis (85) – Granada
- Lukas Klostermann (85) – RB Leipzig
- Marouane Fellaini (85) – Shandong Luneng
- Anthony Lopes (85) – Lyon
- Jesus Corona (85) – Porto
- Ander Capa (84) – Athletic Bilbao
- Maxwell Cornet (84) – Burnley
- Ibrahim Sangare (83) – PSV
- Mohammed Kudus (83) – Ajax
FIFA 22 Rulebreakers Team 1
Rulebreakers Team 1 included plenty of game-changing cards that are sure to be popular all the way through the season.
Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland received a mouth-watering upgrade to his passing, making him far more usable in the more competitive modes.
Meanwhile, both Christopher Nkunku and Dante were released as SBC players after the initial drop.
Check out the full line-up for Rulebreakers Team 1 below. SBC and objective players are marked in bold.
- Erling Haaland (90) – Borussia Dortmund
- Casemiro (90) – Real Madrid
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (89) – Liverpool
- David Silva (87) – Real Sociedad
- Ilkay Gundogan (87 – Manchester City
- Antonio Rudiger (86) – Chelsea
- Christopher Nkunku (86) – RB Leipzig
- Ousmane Dembele (86) – Barcelona
- Moussa Diaby (86) – Bayer Leverkusen
- Marko Arnautovic (86) – Bologna
- Sebastian Coates (86) – Sporting Lisbon
- Denis Zakaria (85) – M’gladbach
- Dante (85) – Nice
- Frank Onyeka (84) – Brentford
- Michail Antonio (84) – West Ham United
- Renaud Ripart (83) – Troyes
- Tom Barkhuizen (82) – Preston North End
FIFA 22 Rulebreakers start date
The Rulebreakers Halloween event kicked off on Friday, October 29, 2021, at 10 AM PDT / 1 PM EDT / 6 PM BST and the first team was added to packs the same day.
A second batch followed one week later on Friday, November 5, 2021, with more EA adding more SBCs and objective players over the course of the promotion.
What are FIFA 22 Rulebreakers?
Rulebreaker cards see their stats swapped around to fundamentally change the way the player performs in-game, making cards that don’t normally fit the meta into real options for FUT fans.
Formally known as Ultimate Scream, Rulebreakers is one of the more creative promotions on the FUT calendar and can lead to some truly memorable cards.
The stats that tend to be boosted are the most effective in whichever position that player fits. Strikers tend to get increased pace or finishing, whereas full-backs might have their defending upgraded.
For example, Trent Alexander-Arnold has received a huge pace upgrade at the expense of some of his passing ability. This has changed him from just a deadly crosser into a rapid full-back who can track back easily.
That was everything you need to know about Rulebreakers in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team
Image credits: EA