Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will bring an expansive arsenal for players to fight with, complete with a Gunsmith system.
As players dive into the experience, there’s a variety of weapons, perks, scorestreaks, field upgrades, and more to pick from as you build your class. Players have a lot of content to unlock on their Level 1 to Level 55 progression journey.
Here’s the full list of all the content available at launch. We’ll update this post as more content is added with the post launch seasons.
- Krig 6
- Groza (Season 1)
- Milano 821
- KSP 45
- MAC-10 (Season 1)
- Type 63
- DMR 14
- Stoner 63
- Pelington 703
- LW3 – Tundra
- Hauer 77
- Gallo SA12
- Streetsweeper (Season 1)
- Cigma 2
- Engineer: Detect enemy equipment and scorestreaks through walls. See enemy scorestreaks on your mini-map. Re-roll your care packages.
- Paranoia: Hear an alert when an enemy aims at you. Your vision pulses if the enemy is outside of your view.
- Flak Jacket: Take less damage from enemy explosives and Molotov fires.
- Tactical Mask: Maximized resistance to flash bang and stun grenade. Immune to gas.
- Forward Intel: See indicators for enemy reinforcements on your minimap. Minimap shows a larger area.
- Assassin: Enemies that appear on your minimap when shooting or revealed by a Spy Plane will have a crosshair indicator instead of a red dot if they are on a Killstreak. Receive extra Score for taking them down.
- Gear Head: Reduce Filed Upgrade cool down. Store up to two Field Upgrade charges.
- Scavenger: Replenish ammo from fallen players.
- Quartermaster: Recharge equipment over 25 seconds.
- Tracker: See Imprint of enemy footsteps. Aim at enemies to reveal them on your team’s minimap.
- Gung-Ho: Fire your weapon and use Equipment while sprinting. Move at full speed when reloading. Switch weapons faster. Take less damage from falling. Fire more accurately when sliding.
- Ghost: Undetectable by enemy Spy Planes whenever you are moving, planting or defusing bombs, or controlling scorestreaks.
- Cold Blooded: AI-controlled scorestreaks will not target you. Player-controlled scorestreaks will not highlight you. Show up cold on thermal. Players in vehicles won’t see your nameplate.
- Ninja: Sprint more quietly. Resistant to Field Medic when sprinting. Speak only when necessary.
- Spy-craft: Hack enemy Field Upgrades. Immune to Counter Spy Plane, Jammer, Tracker, and Paranoia. Won’t trigger Proximity Mines or Gas Mines. Booby trap enemy Care Packages.
- Danger Close: Equip extra lethal and tactical equipment, and start with max ammo.
- Law Breaker: Equip any weapon in either slot and equip any perks.
- Gunfighter: Unlocks 3 additional attachment slots for your primary weapon.
- Perk Greed: Equip 3 extra perks.
- Frag Grenade
- Stun Grenade
- Smoke Grenade
- Flash Bang
- Proximity Mine: Throwable mine, explodes shortly after one enemy runs or drives over it. Can be avoided by crouching. Destroys any vehicle that runs over it.
- Field Mic: Deploys a recording device that highlights enmity sounds on your minimap.
- Trophy System: Destroys thrown enemy equipment and launcher missiles within 10 meters.
- SAM Turret: Launches missiles at enemy air scorestreaks and player-piloted helicopters.
- Assault Pack: Supply cache containing ammo that gives bonus score for taking down enemies.
- Jammer: Creates an electronic disruption field, disabling enemy Field Upgrades, and degrading enemy minimap information.
- Gas Mine: Proximity activated trap that expels a large cloud of harmful gas. Enemies inside are damaged and disoriented.
- Combat Bow (500 Score): Arrows burn targets and the surrounding area. Cool down: 120 seconds.
- RC-XD (800 Score): Remote-controlled car strapped with explosives. Cool down: 90 seconds.
- Spy Plane (1000 Score): Reveal enemy positions through the Fog of War. Cool down: 90 seconds.
- Counter-Spy Plane (1400 Score): Scramble enemy mini-maps and disable hostile Missile Turrets for a short time. Cool down: 90 seconds.
- Armor (1600 Score): Reduces incoming bullet damage. Destroyed after it absorbs too much damage. Cool down: 120 seconds.
- Care Package (2000 Score): Airdrop a random Scorestreak. Crate self-destructs after use. Cool down: 90 seconds.
- Sentry Turret (1800 Score): Deploy a deadly automated turret that targets enemy planes, vehicles, and equipment. Cool down: 60 seconds.
- Death Machine (2200 Score): Deadly machine gun with high damage rounds that suppress enemies in the line of fire. Cooldown: 90 seconds.
- Napalm Strike (2500 Score): Launch a targeted carpet bomb strike of explosive napalm. Cool down: 30 seconds.
- Artillery (3000 Score): Launch a targeted airstrike on three locations. Unused strikes can be saved for later. Cool down: 30 seconds.
- Cruise Missile (3500 Score): Steer a trio of missiles with boost and air brake controls. Secondary missiles auto-fire at painted targets. Cool down: 90 seconds.
- Air Patrol (2400 Score): Call in a squadron of jets to attack enemy air Scorestreaks. Counter enemy Air Patrols. Cool down: 0 seconds.
- War Machine (4000 Score): High explosive grenade launcher. Cool down: 60 seconds.
- Attack Helicopter (4500 Score): Call in an armed support helicopter. Cool down: 60 seconds.
- HARP (6000 Score): High-Altitude Reconnaissance Plane that shows both enemy position and direction on the mini-map. Cool down: 60 seconds.
- Chopper Gunner (6000 Score): Be the gunner in a close air support helicopter. Cool down: 60 seconds.
- VTOL Escort (8500 Score): Lay waste to enemy infantry and vehicles from the cockpit of a power VTOL jet. Cool down: 90 seconds.
- Gunship (10,000 Score): Be the gunner in a close air support gunship. Cool down: 90 seconds.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
Stay tuned to CharlieIntel for the latest news on the title.
How to change gear appearance & stats in Hogwarts Legacy
Here's our guide on how you can change your Hogwarts Legacy character's gear appearance and stats while in-game.
How to solve Hogwarts Legacy door puzzles: Arithmancy puzzle door guide
Hogwarts Legacy tasks players with opening locked arithmancy puzzle doors, and here's how to solve them every time.
How to fix Hogwarts Legacy blue characters bug
Hogwarts Legacy players are running into a strange bug that turns characters blue, but luckily there's an easy workaround to...