How to get the Bell of Conquests Seasonal Artifact in Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen
There is a brand new Artifact, the Bell of Conquests, that is available in Destiny 2’s Season of the Chosen update. Here’s how you can get your hands on it.
Season of the Chosen has added some exciting content to Destiny 2 in the form of new challenges, Exotic weapons, and armor pieces, along with various other additions. It has also brought a brand new Seasonal Artifact, the Bell of Conquests.
This Artifact comes with 25 mods for you to have fun with, and it’s much easier to obtain than the one that was available during the previous season. We’ll go over all the different mods you can use, as well as how to unlock the artifact.
How to unlock Season of the Chosen Seasonal Artifact
You can get your hands on the Bell of Conquests right at the start of the Season of the Chosen. Once the opening cinematic ends, the game will throw you right into the Battleground: Behemoth, where you’ll have to complete a few objectives.
You’ll spend most of your time eliminating Cabal, throwing bomb orbs at generators, and killing majors. Eventually, you’ll find yourself in the first boss fight which is fairly easy to complete. Once you’ve won, you’ll be able to collect the Bell of Conquests.
You can then take your reward to the War Table in the H.E.L.M. to receive it as the Seasonal Artifact. If you want to level it up, then you can try your luck at completing all the seasonal bounties and challenges.
Bell of Conquests Seasonal Artifact Mods
In addition to increasing your power level, you can use the XP that you earn to unlock additional mods for the Seasonal Artifact. These will all grant you different perks, and we’ve prepared an overview of them below.
- Overload Bow: Firing fully drawn arrows will stun targets, delay ability energy regeneration and lower their damage output.
- Overload Submachine Gun: Uninterrupted fire from your equipped SMG will stun targets, delay ability energy regeneration and lower their damage output.
- Anti-Barrier Scout Rifle: Your Scout Rifles will fire shield-piercing rounds and stun Barrier Champions while dealing bonus damage to them.
- Unstoppable Pulse Rifle: Aiming down Pulse Rifle sights loads a high-impact burst that stuns unshielded combatants.
- Unstoppable Hand Cannon: Aiming down Hand Cannon sights loads a powerful explosive payload that stuns unshielded combatants.
As you may have noticed, many of these are Overload, Unstoppable, and Anti-Barrier mod types. You can try equipping the bow mod to the new Seasonal Exotic weapon, Ticuu’s Divination.
- Scout and Sniper Rifle Targeting: Improves targeting for Scout Rifles and Sniper Rifles
- Scout Rifle Loader: Increases reload speed of Scout Rifles.
- Bow Dexterity: Increases ready and stow speed for Bows.
- Sniper Rifle Dexterity: Increases ready and stow speed for Sniper Rifles.
- Sidearm Dexterity: Increases ready and stow speed for sidearms
Most of these focus on the ready and stow speed of different weapons, so equipping them will improve their handling. You should focus on getting “Scout and Sniper Rifle Targeting” since this will provide the same buff to two weapons.
- Unflinching Scout Rifle Aim: Reduces flinching from incoming fire while aiming Scout Rifles.
- Sniper Rifle Scavenger: Sniper Rifles get bonus reserves when you pick up Special ammo.
- Bow Reloader: Increases reload speed of Bows.
- Unflinching Sniper Rifle Aim: Reduces flinching from incoming fire while aiming Sniper Rifles.
- Submachine Gun Reloader: Increases reload speed of Submachine Guns.
Since the Season of the Chosen has an increased focus on Sniper Rifles, it makes sense that the third column has multiple sniper rifle mods that focus on improving its handling.
There is also an SMG mod that you can use to increase the reloading speed of your equipped weapon. This is particularly useful during Destiny 2’s latest update since SMGs have received a new buff.
- Anti-Barrier Sniper: Sniper rifles fire shield-piercing rounds; anti-Barrier.
- Disrupting Blade: Landing consecutive sword hits disrupts combatants; anti-Overload.
- Resonance Siphon: Gain Stasis ability energy when you or a fireteam member stuns a champion.
- Surge Detonators: Arc grenades disrupt combatants; anti-Overload.
- Inferno Whip: Solar melee abilities stun unshielded combatants; anti-Unstoppable.
The Anti-Barrier Sniper is a welcome addition that fits the focus on sniper rifles in Season of the Chosen. You should absolutely equip this mod if you want to dish out some pain to Barrier champs in Destiny 2.
- Focusing Lens: Light abilities do more damage against Stasis-affected enemies.
- Passive Guard: Receive less damage from enemies that are close to you while you’re wielding a sword.
- Glacial Inheritance: Defeating enemies with your Stasis super recharges your super energy.
- Sundering Glare: Rapid precision hits versus distant targets weaken them for a short duration.
- Volatile Conduction: Grants bonus Arc super damage when cast while critically wounded. Lasts until the super ends.
Both “Focusing Lens” and “Glacial Inheritance” can useful when playing as part of a fireteam, especially to players that use Stasis. You can use “Sundering Glare” during raids to debuff enemies, and Passive Guard is ideal if you prefer using swords.
Ultimately, this last column has the most variety in terms of the benefits these mods provide. The Bell of Conquests has an impressive selection available, which makes this absolutely worth obtaining.
Since the Seasonal Artifact is fairly easy to unlock early on, you shouldn’t face too much trouble with it but we hope that this guide has been helpful. Bungie is revealing more surprises in Destiny 2’s latest update, and we’ll keep you informed on each one.
Image Credits: Bungie