“Take No Prisoners” Blackout $40,000 Tournament Returns for Black Ops 4
The official Call of Duty Twitter account has announced that the Take No Prisoners Blackout tournament will return in partnership with Go Boom TV.
The tournament rewards the top 10 squads with the most points a prize pool of $40,000. Anyone can enter as long as they register at https://boom.tv/callofduty/.
This tournament takes place on Saturday, June 29 between 5PM EST – 9PM EST. Within that time frame, players will need to register their chosen teammates with BoomTV and earn points. One kill equals one point. Only the kills from your top five games will be counted, but you can play as many as you’d like. The team with the most points at the end of the tournament will be rewarded with $15,000.
The most important rule to follow to be entered is that you need to be streaming your matches to qualify. Follow the rules below to learn more:
You and your teammates can play any time between the start and end times. You can take breaks. You can play in as many games as you like between those times. Boom App will pick you and your teammates’ top 5 games with the highest number of kills (the games you are in together). Tracking will stop at the end time. If you get any kills after the end time, they will not count.
- Game & Schedule
- Game: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- System/Console: PC, PS4 or XB1
- Region: Americas
- Game Mode: Squads
- Map: Alcatraz
This event will take place between the following times on Saturday, June 29th:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Start: 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT
- End: 6pm PDT / 9pm EDT
How to Win
You and your teammates have to deploy together as a Squad. Your goal is to get the highest number of kills. You will be able to play in as many games as you want, but only your five (5) highest kill games will count. Note that average placement is the first tiebreaker.
- Only your Top 5 Games count towards your Score
- Kills = 1 Point
- Only “10” Squads with the highest number of kills will qualify for the Prize Pool.
- To be eligible to participate, all players must be at least 18 years old.
- The qualifying squads will be surveyed to ensure they are eligible for prizing.
- If multiple Squads have the same number of total kills, the tiebreaker will be in the following order: average placements of the five (5) games and Coin Flip
- Select “Register Now”
- Review the Terms & Conditions
- Select whether you are Streaming from “Console” or “PC”
- Input your Blizzard BattleTag
- Create a Team, Copy the link and invite your friends to your team!
- Download Boom App and install/setup!
- Join the BoomTV Official Discord
- If you’re still looking for teammates, go to #looking-for-partner
- If you have any questions, contact an Admin in our Discord!
- 1st – $15,000
- 2nd – $12,000
- 3rd – $5,200
- 4th – $3,200
- 5th – $2,000
- 6th – $1,200
- 7th – $520
- 8th – $480
- 9th – $240
- 10th – $160
- Total: $40,000
For more details check out https://boom.tv/callofduty/rules.