CoD Points price: How to buy, spend, transfer, more
The in-game currency in Call of Duty is known as CoD Points. Here’s how to buy and spend CoD Points, as well as whether they transfer across titles and all the prices for each available CoD Points bundle.
Over the years, the gaming industry has evolved significantly, introducing microtransactions and live-service features. Activision subsequently embraced this trend by implementing CoD Points and incorporating in-game stores stocked with cosmetic content.
Call of Duty provides an extensive selection of additional rewards and cosmetic items that players can enhance their experience with. To access these, players need to acquire the franchise’s virtual currency known as CoD Points.
If you’re looking to know everything about CoD Points, here’s a full breakdown of all the prices, how to buy, and where to spend Call of Duty’s virtual currency.
- CoD Points prices
- How to buy CoD Points
- Where to spend CoD Points
- Do CoD Points carry across games?
- What can I buy with CoD Points?
CoD Points prices
Call of Duty provides varying purchase options when it comes to CoD Points, with prices that depend on the desired amount. Some players only need a few hundred points to purchase the latest Battle Pass or bundle, while others require a substantial restock.
Here are the prices for various CoD Points bundles:
- 200 CoD Points: $1.99 / £1.79
- 500 CoD Points: $4.99 / £4.29
- 1,000 (+100 Bonus) CoD Points: $9.99 / £8.50
- 2,000 (+400 Bonus) CoD Points: $19.99 / £16.79
- 4,000 (+1,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $39.99 / £34.99
- 7,000 (+2,500 Bonus) CoD Points: $74.99 / £63.99
- 10,000 (+3,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $99.99 / £84.99
- 15,000 (+6,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $149.99 / £123.99
How to buy COD Points
In order to buy CoD Points, you can either opt to do it from your preferred platform’s store or select physical retailers also stock vouchers and gift cards with codes you can redeem on your chosen platform.
Here’s a detailed explanation of every available way you can buy CoD Points:
- PC: Players can purchase CoD Points directly from Steam or Battlenet.
- PlayStation (PS4 & PS5): Players can purchase CoD Points in the PS Store on their console, or on the PlayStation website.
- Xbox (Xbox Series X/S or One): Players can buy CoD Points on the Xbox Marketplace on their console, or the official Microsoft Store website.
Where to spend CoD Points
Spending your CoD Points is incredibly easy, with players able to purchase cosmetic bundles and Blueprints in the in-game store.
Do CoD Points carry over across games?
Yes, CoD Points will transfer across your Call of Duty games, as they are linked to your Activision account.
Players who have CoD Points in their MW2 and Warzone accounts will see them automatically transfer into Modern Warfare 3 once the game comes out
What can I buy with CoD Points?
CoD Points, Call of Duty’s virtual currency are primarily used to buy two things: the Battle Pass for the current season and cosmetic bundles containing a variety of items.
The Battle Pass is a paid Tier system that allows regular players to earn dozens of extra rewards and cosmetics for essentially playing the game.
If players are committed enough, they can actually earn enough CoD Points, by progressing through the pass, to get the next one for free.
You can buy the Modern 2 & Warzone Battle Pass via a couple of different methods:
- Purchase it from the official Call of Duty website
- Buy it from the in-game store on your respective platform (PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, or Battlenet)
Other main content you can buy is a wide range of bundles from the Warzone and Modern Warfare 2 stores, including exclusive Operator bundles. These special bundles vary in price, and each comes with its own unique items, including Calling Cards, Operator Skins, Weapon Blueprints, Weapon Charms, and more.
For more Call of Duty content, check out some of our other guides:
How to use Proximity Chat in Warzone 2 | How to get a nuke in Warzone 2 | Best Assault Rifles in Warzone 2 | Does Warzone 2 have crossplay? | Do Warzone Double XP tokens carry over to MW2? | Can you mix and match camos in Modern Warfare 2? | Does Modern Warfare 2 have a Tactical Nuke Killstreak? | How to turn off crossplay in Modern Warfare 2