Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Nov. 23 PC Game Settings Update – Auto Mantle + Crash Fixes
❘ Published: 2018-11-23T15:40:52
❘ Updated: 2020-12-09T17:32:44
TreyarchPC has shared the details on the latest Game Settings Update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PC. The new Game Settings Update brings much of what came to consoles earlier this week to the PC platform.
Here’s the patch notes from TreyarchPC:
- Added an option in the Controls menu to toggle Auto Mantle on or off. Applies to Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Resolved an issue where enabling Sprint Cancels Reload would disable Auto Mantle.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player quit immediately as they were being killed.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player disconnected while swimming in the water in Icebreaker.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when a player left a match shortly after joining.
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to use extra Perks, which also caused the game to crash
Quad Feed is also live across all platforms through Monday, Nov 26, giving players the ability to earn 2XP in MP and Zombies, 2X Merits in Blackout, 2X Tier Boost in MP/Blackout, and 2X Nebulium Plasma in Zombies.
Article continues after ad