Warzone May 26 update patch notes: Stim nerf, Whitley & Type 11 buff, bug fixes
Warzone Pacific’s Season 3 Reloaded brought one of the most change-changing updates the game has ever seen, but the devs have brought more changes with the May 26 update. Here are the full patch notes.
Warzone Pacific Season 3 Reloaded is here, bringing the new Underground Transit System, reducing the player count, and changing up the weapon meta with buffs and nerfs.
However, it appears that a few issues made their way into the Season 3 Reloaded update, with the new H4 Blixen SMG being given the wrong name. Raven Software have released another patch on May 26 that fixes these issues, nerfs the Stim, and confirms buffs made to the Whitley and Type 11.
Although the patch notes said that the H4 Blixen SMG would arrive with the update, it hit Warzone under the name ‘Carl Gustav M/45.’ This was an error, and the new SMG will now be called the H4 Blixen in both Warzone and Vanguard.
Although Warzone’s Stim nerf was confirmed to arrive later in the season, players noticed the effects immediately after the update. This change has now been confirmed, with the Stim no longer healing you while you take damage, and the slide’s speed and duration have also been reduced.
You can check out the full patch notes below.
Warzone May 26 patch notes
Update to the PC kernel-level driver detection systems and server-side security. Learn more about RICOCHET Anti-Cheat here.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
» Tactical Equipment «
- Effect now removed when taking damage from Weapon attacks
- Slide Speed reduced by 40%
- Max Slide Time reduced from 1.9 to 1.3 seconds
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the Fast Travel Tac Map icons to not appear correctly in certain game modes.
- Fixed the rarity label on various Blueprints, Calling Cards, and Charms.
- Fixed an issue causing the H4 Blixen (VG) Submachine Gun to appear ingame under the wrong name.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Enhanced Risk” Weapon Blueprint to not have the correct Gunsmith functionality.
- Fixed an issue causing the Axial Arms 3x Reticle Challenge to not track correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing the Swap Attachment options in the Gunsmith menu to not show the correct stat changes.
The following changes went live with the initial release of Season Three Reloaded on May 25th, 2022.
» Light Machine Guns «
- Whitley (VG)
- Min Damage increased to 32, up from 31
- Max Damage Range increased to 38.1 meters, up from 33 meters
- Headshot Damage Multiplier increased to 1.7, up from 1.5
- Neck Damage Multiplier increased to 1.3, up from 1.24
- .303 British 45 Round Mags
- Firerate Scaler to decreased 5%, down from 18%
- Damage Penalty removed
- Bullet Velocity increased to -8%, up from -12%
- .50 BMG 150 Round Boxes
- ADS Time Scaler increased to 0.93, up from 0.88
- Bullet Velocity increased to 25%, up from 10%
- Damage Range increased to 30%, up from 20%
- CGC R4 Stock
- ADS Time Scaler increased to 0.97, up from 0.96
- Horizontal Recoil Control Increased by 3%
- Type 11 (VG)
- Max Damage increased to 26, up from 24
- Sakura 261mm
- Velocity Penalty removed
- Sakura 487mm Shrouded
- Bullet Velocity increased to 50%, up from 40%
- Warubachi 352mm
- Damage Range now increased by 10%
- Bullet Velocity now increased by 20%
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out all of the actors set to appear in Modern Warfare 2 so far!
Source: Raven Software
Image Credit: Activision