Warzone January 20 update patch notes: Instant reload glitch, bug fixes & Katana buff
Warzone’s developers Raven Software released a small patch on January 20 that’s sought to remove the glitch that lets players fire weapons continuously without reloading, fixed exploitable areas of Caldera, and given the Katana a major buff.
Warzone players have been desperate for some of Warzone’s most game-breaking glitches to be fixed. Raven Software released a small update on January 20, dealing with a few minor issues affecting the game.
The January 20 update has patched an issue that cancels out reload animations, fixed some areas that players were glitching through, and buffed the Katana melee weapon.
Here’s everything you need to know about Warzone’s January 20 update.
Warzone’s instant reload glitch removed
Warzone players discovered that the Type 11 LMG had a major glitch where players could continuously fire without reloading. All they had to do was quickly switch weapons after hitting the reload button, and their ammo would fill back up instantly.
Warzone’s devs patched this in the January 20 update, so players should no longer be able to fire any weapons continuously without reloading.
Warzone January 20 update patch notes
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the menu screen to flicker when attempting to join a friend or queue with a party.
- Fixed an issue with reload animations allowing certain Weapons to fire continuously.
- Fixed an issue causing Private Lobby hosts to crash.
- Fixed an issue causing the regular/Advanced UAV rewards from Big Game Bounty and [TOP SECRET] Contracts to not trigger if the player was in a vehicle or anti-air gun.
- Katana (VG)
- Damage increased from 135 to 150
- Standing Charge Range increased by 36.5%
- Crouching Charge Range increased by 17%
- Move Speed decreased by 2%
Source: Raven Software
Image Credit: Activision