Symfuhny shows his overpowered DMR setup for Warzone
Streamer Symfuhny revealed his overpowered DMR that blows through Warzone lobbies.
Since the Black Ops Cold War Season 1 update for Warzone, we’ve seen the addition of 30+ weapons to the game. These Black Ops Cold War weapons have shaken the meta since they were originally added, and the newest discovery for the community is the powerful DMR.
The DMR is by far one of the best weapons in Warzone yet; capable of three-shotting enemies from insane ranges and is still lethal at medium ranges. Aggressive players will fall in love with the fast fire rate, and expert marksmen will appreciate the precision of each shot.
You’re going to want to get this weapon leveled up as soon as possible, so you can equip the best loadout for all of your gunfights. Today, we’re going to take some advice from streamer Symfunhy, and use his DMR setup.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Muzzle: Agency Silencer – Additional Damage Range and Sound Suppression. Don’t appear on the radar while firing, and also benefit from additional range. Identical to the Modern Warfare Monolithic Suppressor.
- Barrel: 20.8″ Task Force – Improved Damage, Range, and Bullet Velocity at the cost of Horizontal and Vertical recoil control.
- Underbarrel: Field Agent Foregrip – Extra sprinting move speed and less Horizontal Recoil.
- Magazine: 30 Round Mags – Lighter weight than the 40 Round Magazine. Plenty to wipe a whole squad.
- Optic: Axial Arms 3x – 3x magnification for a clear picture at long ranges.
Tips For The Field
- Aim high, spam away – Once you get used to the recoil, this weapon becomes an instant kill machine. You can down enemies in just one headshot and body shot, or 3 body shots in general. Just be sure to aim high.
- Aggression is key – Afraid of losing medium distance gunfights? This weapon excels at that too. Take enemies down before they even knew you were there.
- Take cover! – Make sure to maneuver to waist height cover so you can take cover between shots from enemies. You’ll be a tough target to kill, and deal high damage every time you pop out.
Now get out there and win games!