How to use ZLaner’s Warzone controller settings
Zack ‘Zlaner’ Lane is a top Warzone player capable of dropping regular 20 and 30-bomb games. If you’ve ever wanted to know what controller settings he runs to help him achieve this, then check out our full guide.
Before he was an established Warzone star, ZLaner was perhaps best known for being the Duos partner of Dr Disrespect. Since then, ZLaner has come a long way and is now considered to be one of the best Warzone streamers in the world, and he regularly competes in top-tier Warzone tournaments.
Many players aspire to drop some of the hot games that ZLaner is capable of. To do that, you need to know the controller settings that he uses, and our guide has them all detailed.
ZLaner Warzone controller settings guide
Just to reiterate, ZLaner exclusively uses a controller and isn’t a big fan of playing Call of Duy: Warzone with a mouse and keyboard.
These settings are tied to the PC version of Warzone, and console players won’t be able to copy the settings perfectly, because of issues such as consoles not having Field of View customization.
These are ZLaner’s controller settings for Warzone.
- Field of View: 110.00
- ADS Field of View: Affected
- Brightness: 55.00
- Horizontal Heads-Up Display (HUD) Bounds: 100.00
- Vertical Heads-Up Display (HUD) Bounds: 100.00
- Mini Map Shape: Square
- Mini Map Rotation: Enabled
- Compass Cardinal Direction Text: Letters
- Display Mode: Fullscreen
- Display Monitor: ROG PG258Q
- Display Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
- Screen Refresh Rate: 240
- Render Resolution (1920 x 1080): 100
- Aspect Ratio: Automatic
- Sync Every Frame (V-Sync): Disabled
- Custom Framerate Limit: Unlimited
- NVIDIA Highlights: Disabled
- NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency: Enabled + Boost
- Display Gamma: 2.2 (sRGB)
- Texture Resolution: Normal
- Texture Filter Anisotropic: Low
- Particle Quality: High
- Anti-Aliasing: Off
- Depth of Field: Disabled
- Filmic Strength: 0.00
- World Motion Blur:
- Weapon Motion Blur:
- Film Grain: 0.00
- Audio Mix: Boost High
- Master Volume: 20.00
- Music Volume: 0.00
- Dialogue Volume: 75.00
- Effects Volume: 100.00
- Hit Marker Sound Effects: MW
- Deadzone: 0.20
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity: 8
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity: 8
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (Low Zoom): 0.85
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (High Zoom): 0.85
- Aim Response Curve Type: Dynamic
- Controller Vibration: Disabled
- Aim Assist: Standard
- Scale Aim Assist with FOV: Disabled
- Weapon Mount Activation: ADS + Melee
- Weapon Mount Movement Exit: Enabled
- Aim Down Sight Behavior: Hold
- Equipment Behavior: Hold
- Use/Reload Behavior: Contextual Tap
- Depleted Ammo Weapon Switch: Disabled
- Armor Plate Behavior: Apply All
- Slide Behavior: Tap
- Auto Move Forward: Disabled
- Automatic Sprint: Disabled
- Vehicle Camera Recenter: Disabled
- Parachute Auto-Deploy: Disabled
These are all the key settings that ZLaner uses to best maximize his potential and performance in Call of Duty: Warzone.
Hopefully, some of these settings can be of some use to you. Even if it’s just on crucial detail you’ve overlooked, it might just prove to be the difference.
Also, check out NICKMERCS’ Warzone settings too!
Image Credit: Activision / Raven Software / ZLaner