Can you change Perks in Warzone 2? All Perk Packages
Perk Packages have made their way to Warzone 2 at launch, but is there a way to change your Perks and edit this section of your loadout in the battle royale sequel?
There’s no denying Warzone 2 brought a ton of new content for Call of Duty fans to enjoy with the start of Season 1 on November 16. While players will be busy getting accustomed to the new Gulag and utilizing the new Interrogation system, some have noticed that one key feature is different in Warzone 2.
Modern Warfare 2 introduced players to a new Perk system that highlighted Perk Packages. This new system allows players to equip four Perks before they head into battle. However, this mechanic is slightly different in the battle royale, so let’s find out if you can change Perks in Warzone 2.
How to change Perks in Warzone 2
Unfortunately, there is currently no way to edit Perk Packages and select your preferred Perks in Warzone 2. At launch, Warzone 2 only offers preset Perk Packages that players must choose from.
There are eight combinations that Warzone 2 players can choose from and add to their custom loadouts, with no way to alter the set of Perks at the moment. We’ll let you know if this changes throughout Season 1 of Warzone 2.
All Perk Packages in Warzone 2
Much like Modern Warfare 2, Perk Packages in Warzone 2 consist of two Base Perks, one Bonus Perk, and one Ultimate Perk.
Here are all of the default Perks Packages that players can equip in Warzone 2:
- Vanguard: Double Time, Bomb Squad, Resupply, High Alert
- Commando: Scavenger, Strong Arm, Fast Hands, High Alert
- Specter: Double Time, Tracker, Spotter, Ghost
- Scout: Scavenger, Strong Arm, Focus, Ghost
- Sentinel: Battle Hardened, Bomb Squad, Cold-Blooded, Overclock
- Warden: Double Time, Strong Arm, Fast Hands, Overclock
- Weapon Specialist: Overkill, Strong Arm, Spotter, Survivor
- Recon: Double Time, Tracker, Focus, Birdseye
Each Perk Package brings something different to the table, so it’ll be up to players to decide which utility they want to bring to their squad.
Image Credit: Activision