CoD Vanguard Nov 17 Patch Notes: Shipment added and bug fixes
Iconic Call of Duty map Shipment has made its highly anticipated Vanguard debut following the latest Preseason Patch.
Shipment’s origins can be traced back to one of the most beloved Call of Duty games of all time. Since appearing in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, fans have experienced several iterations of the classic map. Players enjoyed the most recent version in 2019’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
This time, Shipment gets the World War II treatment. Of course, you can expect to encounter the natural chaos that is synonymous with the map. If you thought Das Haus was pure mayhem, just wait until you load into your first Vanguard Shipment match.
Shipment available in Public Matches
With the November 17 update now live, players can finally enjoy playing on the revamped Shipment Map. The map is playable in public matches.
The nonstop action quality of this map is what makes it so legendary. If Shipment is accessible through all Combat Pacing, keep an eye out for the flurry of bullets that will occur with Blitz.
You should also expect a 24/7 Shipment playlist consisting of multiple game modes. Sledgehammer often gives players the chance to fully experience newly introduced maps with 24/7 playlists. If you’re looking to grind some weapon levels, Shipment will certainly be a must-play.
November 17 Bug Fixes
Shipment was the most important addition to come from the Vanguard update, but Sledgehammer Games also addressed plenty of bugs. Below is a list of all the issues Sledgehammer Games tackled:
- PS5 – Resolved issue where players could not start up Vanguard if they had less than 40gb of space available
- Fixed bug preventing players from equipping camos
- Players can no longer equip camos they do not own
- Fixed issue where Clan Members would crash when attempting to send a clan invite
- Corrected inconsistencies for Next Unlock in the Operators Tab
- Addressed an issue where players could not view the Scoreboard after dying or after Exfil.
- Addressed an issue where players could not view Armor Health in the HUD.
- Addressed an issue where Objectives would not start properly, preventing progression.
So, what are you waiting for? You can hop into a match and check out the new Shipment map. This reimagined classic map joins both Dome and Castle as fan-favorite classic maps to get the next-gen treatment.
Although well-designed original maps are a must for a new Call of Duty title, bringing back iconic maps is sure to please long-time fans of the franchise. London Docks is one map in particular that fans are eager to experience once more.
Image Credit: Activision / Sledgehammer Games