Modern Warfare 2 November 22 update patch notes: CDL modes return, camo changes, UI fixes & more
Modern Warfare 2 players have a new update to check out when they log on, so let’s take a deep dive into the complete Modern Warfare 2 November 22 patch notes.
It’s been several weeks since the launch of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and players have had time to digest the launch content, the addition of Season 1, as well as the side helping of Warzone 2 and DMZ mode.
But before we arrive there, Infinity Ward has dropped a new November 22 update with extensive patch notes detailing the return of CDL playlist variations, as well as a ton of improvements and fixes.
Modern Warfare 2 November 22 update CDL is back
After being briefly removed from the game, Modern Warfare 2’s Call of Duty League playlist options have returned to give players a more official and competitive CoD experience.
They join a whole host of other quality-of-life improvements to the game’s camos, audio, performance-related issues, and more.
Modern Warfare 2 November 22 update full patch notes
- Improvements made to help better navigate Camos:
- Added controller bumper navigation to jump between categories
- Added a toggle option to show/hide locked Camos
- Increased audio notification for when The Jailer enters the Gulag.
- Armor Piercing Ammunition
- Removed damage multiplier against armored opponents
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across the game that allowed players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue with audio occlusion and directional audio.
- Fixed an issue causing some unlocks in the Gunsmith to not track Weapon progression.
- Fixed an issue causing Overkill to allow players to equip the same Weapon as both a Primary and a Secondary.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the correct number of Battle Pass Tokens from appearing on the Battle Pass Menu.
- Fixed an issue causing the Season Countdown Timer on the Battle Pass Menu to not indicate the correct amount of time remaining.
- Fixed various incorrect texts in the in-game interface.
- Fixed various issues resulting in incorrect controller input while navigating menus.
- Fixed an issue that caused players looking down to appear erratic to others.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from launching the game due to GPU compatibility.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Focused Mode to crash the client while the Display Mode was set to Windowed.
- Fixed an issue on PlayStation that caused the PlayStation Store icon to remain stuck on screen after experiencing a network error.
- Fixed an issue causing progression for the “Dragon in Downtown” Calling Card to not track.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect Operator icon to appear while navigating to select a custom skin for Kleo.
- Fixed an issue causing players to get kicked back to the main menu when navigating to select the PDSW 528 Armory while customizing a Loadout.
- Fixed an issue causing an incorrect progression requirement to appear in the Prestige menu.
- Fixed various audio related issues causing players to hear notifications at times when they should not.
- Fixed an issue causing Platinum Camo unlock requirements to display incorrectly after having unlocked it.
- Fixed various issues causing the camera to shake while spectating another player.
- Fixed an issue causing Operator model hands to appear invisible while ledge hanging.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect Weapon to appear in the player Showcase.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spotter Scope to continuously highlight enemy positions.
- Addressed a dev error in private matches, and will continue to improve stability.
That wraps up everything you need to know about the Modern Warfare 2 November 22 update. Now that you know the full extent of the patch notes, check out the insane ‘G-Walk’ movement exploit in MW2, plus, the fastest ways to get CoD Points in Warzone 2 & Modern Warfare 2.
Source: Infinity Ward
Image Credit: Activision