How to unlock the QXR SMG in Call of Duty Mobile Season 13
Here’s how to unlock the new QXR SMG in Season 13 of Call of Duty Mobile – “Winter War”
Season 13 of Call of Duty Mobile “Winter War” has arrived and brings a brand new battle pass among new rewards and weapons. One of the new weapons comes in the form of a fast-firing and compact SMG, the “QXR”.
It’s quite the deadly weapon, and bears a resemblance to the VMP from Black Ops 3 and 4. The VMP in those games was powerful and a choice among competitive players, so that should definitely speak for the potential power of this weapon.
You can see the QXR in action below from YouTuber iFerg.
How to unlock the QxR
To unlock this SMG, just complete the new Run & Gun seasonal event. This event is a gauntlet style event, so you’ll have to complete a set of 8 challenges. At the end, you’ll be rewarded with the QXR SMG, among other prizes along the way.
- Kill 20 enemies in any mode.
- Kill 30 enemies with any SMG.
- Kill 50 enemies with any SMG.
- Kill 30 enemies with an SMG equipped with any three attachments.
- Kill 30 enemies with an SMG equipped with any four attachments.
- Kill 30 enemies with the PDW-57 equipped with any two attachments.
- Kill 20 enemies with the PDW-57 equipped with any five attachments.
- Kill 20 enemies with a Cordite equipped with any three attachments.
We recommend playing some aggressive Domination or TDM to get these challenges done fast, perhaps on Nuketown Russia. You’ll easily be able to knock out your challenges.
Image Credit: Activision