How to unlock Diamond & Damascus camos in CoD: Mobile
Diamond and Damascus are two of the most desirable camos in CoD: Mobile, and here’s how you can get your hands on them in Season 8.
Proudly displaying a stunning camo is representative of all the hard work you’ve had to put in to be able to show off such a fine piece of art. Even if you have a bad game of CoD: Mobile, at least you’ve been able to die with style!
This is why it’s important that you’re armed with the knowledge to unlock both Diamond and Damascus camos for your weapons in Call of Duty’s handheld version. These Mastery camos are not straightforward, will require some work, but will reward your efforts in Season 8.
Here is how to unlock Diamond and Damascus camo in CoD Mobile.
How to get Diamond Mastery camo in CoD: Mobile
Dispensing with the usual nature of progressive camos and accumulating them all to unlock the overall granddaddy camo – Diamond – there are actually separate challenges for you to complete to unlock it.
This is what you’ll need to do to acquire Diamond camo for CoD: Mobile:
- Assault Rifles: 10 kills per match for 150 matches (Must do this for ALL Assault Rifles)
- SMGs: 10 kills per match for 120 matches (Must do this for ALL SMGs)
- Sniper Rifles: 10 kills per match for 120 matches (Must do this for ALL Sniper Rifles)
- LMGs: 10 kills per match for 120 matches (Must do this for ALL LMGs)
- Shotguns: 10 kills per match for 120 matches (Must do this for ALL Shotguns)
- Pistols: 10 kills per match for 80 matches (Must do this for ALL Pistols)
- Melee: 500 total kills with each melee weapon
- Launchers: 100 UAV takedowns with each launcher
As you can see, it’s quite a hefty amount of kills and hours that you’ll need to sink into CoD: Mobile, but if you manage to do so, then you’ll be handsomely rewarded with Diamond camo that you can slap on something like the Renetti or PP19 Bizon.
How to get Damascus Mastery camo in CoD: Mobile
Damascus is more attuned to the camo unlock requirements of previous Call of Duty games in which you need to acquire the Platinum camo for every weapon to get your hands on the ultimate camo.
Getting Platinum means getting Gold camo for every weapon, and to get Gold camo, you’ll need to get every other camo available.
You need Platinum camos for all of the following:
- Assault Rifles
- Submachine Guns
- Sniper Rifles
- Light Machine Guns
- Melee weapons
Once more, this will be very grindy and take you a while to complete. Attaining Platinum camo for one set of guns can be strenuous enough, and usually determines whether you’ll end up doing them all.
But just remember why you’re doing it, that shiny, pretty Damascus camo to apply to all the best guns in CoD Mobile!
Image Credit: Activision