Tesla Storm tiers & upgrades for Black Ops Cold War Zombies
The newest piece of Field Upgrade tech in Cold War Season 5 is Tesla Storm, an electrifying new option that can leave Zombies fried. Find out what upgrades it has, and what it does.
It won’t shock you to learn that Tesla Storm is an exciting new piece of tech for players to make use of in Black Ops Cold War Zombies. The new Field Upgrade for Season 5 is another gameplay mechanic to explore, and it adds even more depth and strategy to the Zombies experience.
Alongside the new Death Perception Perk, Tesla Storm is another addition to an ever-growing Zombies line-up.
Here is all you need to know about the Tesla Storm Field Upgrade.
All Tesla Storm Field Upgrade tiers & upgrades
Treyarch describes the Tesla Storm as: “Whether you’re playing with friends or doing your own thing, Tesla Storm generates a devastating field of lightning around you, so all enemies will be stunned and damaged in close proximity. Coupled with a 25% movement speed boost at Tier V and the ability to stun and damage Elites at Tier V, this Field Upgrade has the potential to get you out of the stickiest of situations.
Tiers for the new Tesla Storm Field Upgrade:
- Base Ability – For 10 seconds, lightning connects to other players, stunning and damaging normal enemies
- Skill Tier I – Double the damage dealt to enemies stunned by Tesla Storm
- Skill Tier II – Increase the duration to 15 seconds
- Skill Tier III – Special enemies can be stunned and damaged by Tesla Storm
- Skill Tier IV – Players generating a field gain 25% increased movement speed
- Skill Tier V – Elite enemies can be stunned and damaged by Tesla Storm
As well as individual buffs to your own person, the incentive of stunning and immobilizing enemies in a large radius – even Elite enemies – is a tasty proposition.
Skill Tier II looks to be a vital one to upgrade early as those extra, precious seconds could be the difference between success and failure.
There are new details on the new Cold War Zombies round-based map, and Tesla Storm could be the perfect accompaniment for it as well as for any other existing Zombies maps.
Also, check out how to unlock the EM2 in Warzone & Cold War Season 5.
Image Credit: Activision / Treyarch