Cold War May 6 patch notes: CARV.2 rifle & more
Treyarch has released a new Game Settings Update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on May 6.
This update includes the new CARV.2 Tactical Rifle in both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone, along with other bug fixes and updates.
Here’s the full debrief from Treyarch:
THE CARV.2 IS HERE
With today’s update, the new CARV.2 tactical rifle is now available in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone via in-game challenge or the “Plastik Prototype” Store bundle! Packed with impressive firepower, solid recoil control, and a large ammo pool to pull from, this burst-fire tactical rifle can be deadly in both mid-range engagements and long-range combat. Pick it up today and get ready to start that camo grind, because there’s plenty to play in this week’s Featured Playlists.
YAMANTAU + DIESEL 24/7, PARTY GAMES + NEW PROP HUNT MAPS
Squad up and jump into a Moshpit of TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint in Season Three’s newest 6v6 maps in the Yamantau + Diesel 24/7 playlist this week! Hardcore players can also enjoy this one in the Quick Play menu featuring HC TDM, HC Domination, and HC Kill Confirmed.
Party Game fans can also get their fill in the brand-new Party Games playlists, featuring Gun Game, Sticks and Stones, and the Season Three return of Prop Hunt along with Yamantau and Diesel added to the Prop Hunt map rotation. We’ve also added Gun Game to the Quick Play selection, joining Sticks and Stones from the start of the season.
And for Gunfight fans who love a little variety in their arsenal, Gunfight Blueprints returns this week in Featured Playlists! We’ve also implemented some additional stability improvements and Zombies fixes, including an aim assist fix for the Pack-a-Punched Swiss K31. See below for everything that’s new:
- CARV.2 Tactical Rifle
- CARV.2 now available via in-game challenge in Multiplayer and Zombies, or via Store bundle.
- Fixed various stability issues related to tracer rounds.
- Prop Hunt
- Available via the Party Games playlist collection, now with Yamantau and Diesel added to map rotation.
- Updated the mode description text to call out the correct time between Prop whistles.
- Gun Game
- Available via the Party Games playlist collection and added to Quick Play.
- Sticks and Stones
- Available via the Party Games playlist collection and Quick Play.
- Players are now awarded +100 score for capturing the Overtime Zone.
- Yamantau + Diesel 24/7 [NEW] (also available in Hardcore)
- Party Games [NEW]
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore)
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
- Multi-Team Moshpit
- Addressed an issue that prevented aim assist on the Pack-a-Punched Swiss K31 (Swiss KH3353) from functioning properly, including with Deadshot Daiquiri.
- Updated the “Perk Preserver” Daily Challenge description to clarify the requirement.
- Fixed a stability issue related to Challenges.
- Fixed a rare stability issue related to spawning zombies.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Yamantau (PlayStation)