Black Ops Cold War February 9 update patch notes: Progression, bug fixes, Zombies, more
Black Ops Cold War has received a brand new update on February 9, with the patch notes detailing all the new changes.
Despite no longer being the latest Call of Duty game, many are still enjoying Treyarch’s brand of Call of Duty with Black Ops Cold War.
Luckily for these players, Treyarch are continuing to support the game and even the Zombies mode, despite being involved in Vanguard‘s undead mode as well, which is about to get a big update in Season 2.
Here are the patch notes for the Black Ops Cold War February 9 update.
Cold War February 9 update patch notes
Treyarch are continuing to update Black Ops Cold War, which for those who aren’t enjoying Vanguard is great, especially as many fans aren’t too happy with the Zombies mode on Sledgehammer’s installment.
This patch isn’t exactly bringing new content to the game, as Activision‘s focus is definitely now on Vanguard and Warzone. However, it does bring some great QoL changes and bug fixes for players across the game’s modes.
- Renamed the Progression tab to Career Progression and added a Legacy Progression tab in Barracks for easier progression menu navigation.
- Addressed an issue where Seasonal Progression was showing incorrect Prestige icons.
- Addressed a clipping issue when using the Zombie Head Gesture while using a Sentry Scorestreak.
- Addressed an issue where the visual effect could remain stuck on the player when performing the Soul Torn Finishing Move.
- Combat Record
- Addressed an issue where Combat Record could sometimes appear locked under certain circumstances.
- Addressed a UI error that would sometimes occur when playing Outbreak in splitscreen.
- Addressed an issue in “Forsaken” where the Pizza Delivery text could overlap the Trial text.
It’s great to see the devs still giving some love to Black Ops Cold War, as there are definitely still players out there who enjoy the Treyarch brand of Call of Duty.
There you have it, that’s all the patch notes for Black Ops Cold War’s February 9 update. For more, check out whether Call of Duty will stay on PlayStation after Microsoft’s Activision buyout.
Image Credits: Treyarch / Activision