Battlefield 2042 Update 3.3 patch notes: Refreshed Scoreboard, bug fixes, Legendary bundle
Battlefield 2042 players are being treated to a brand new update, with Update 3.3 bringing a variety of changes to the game prior to Season 1, including the refreshed scoreboard and more bug fixes.
Update 3.3 brings changes to the Scoreboard and also a range of fixes to improve the experience for players. Let’s get into the Battlefield 2042 Update 3.3 start time and patch notes.
- Battlefield 2042 Update 3.3 release date & time
- New Battlefield 2042 Scoreboard
- Battlefield 2042 Steadfast Exclusive Legendary Bundle
- Battlefield 2042 Update 3.3 patch notes
Battlefield 2042 Update 3.3 release date & time
Battlefield 2042’s Update 3.3 will go live on March 8 at 1 AM PT / 4 AM ET / 9 AM GMT.
The devs confirmed it will be a “zero downtime update,” so you can dive straight back into Battlefield 2042 as soon as the update has finished.
New Battlefield 2042 Scoreboard
A new scoreboard is coming in this update, which is said to incorporate the community’s requests, such as displaying “deaths alongside kills, and a team split to help differentiate leaders per team.”
This should improve the quality of life for players on Battlefield 2042, as although it doesn’t affect gameplay, it’s nice to know as much information about your performance and the players on both teams.
Battlefield 2042 Steadfast Exclusive Legendary Bundle
We also know that players will be able to get a brand new Legendary Bundle after the update goes live, but this will require a set of requirements.
If you’d like to know more about this bundle and how to obtain it, check out our piece on how to get the Steadfast Exclusive Legendary Bundle.
Battlefield 2042 Update 3.3 patch notes
- Fixed a game crash that could occur on Origin or Xbox One when signing in/out while using an Xbox One controller
- Setting “Chat” Key Bindings no longer requires a game restart to take effect
- Adjusted Aim Assist on console to ensure that the system is in effect when analogue sticks are at 100% of their range. Previously it was only active at ranges below 100%
- Fixed a bug where takedowns would not result in a kill on Xbox One and PlayStation®4
- Established new location for our EU Data Centre as Frankfurt
- Conquest & Breakthrough – fixed a bug where the Securing Objective XP-event was triggered even after a Capture Point was already fully captured
- Hazard Zone – fixed a visual bug displaying squad mates during the match found sequence
- Hazard Zone – fixed a bug where the End of Round XP gains sometimes didn’t trigger
That’s all for the Battlefield 2042 Update 3.3 early patch notes. For more, check out EA’s response to the poor reception of Battlefield 2042.
Image Credits: DICE