All weapon buffs & nerfs in Apex Legends Season 17: L-Star, Triple Take, R-99, more
Apex Legends Season 17 arrives on May 9 and the patch notes have been revealed, so here are all of the weapon buffs and nerfs in Season 17.
Apex Legends Season 17 will finally debut on May 9, and it doesn’t just introduce new Legend Ballistic to the game but also brings major changes to Ranked and World’s Edge, as well as overhauling the firing range.
Although there aren’t any new guns to enjoy this season, there are several weapon buffs and nerfs to shake up the meta. Here are all of the weapons that have entered and left the crate and crafter, as well as all of the changes to the arsenal of weapons in Apex Legends Season 17.
Crate & craftable weapons in Apex Legends Season 17
With the Apex Legends Season 17 update, the L-Star enters the crate while the RE-45 Pistol returns to floor loot.
Also, the Alternator SMG and Sentinel enter the crafter while you’ll be able to loot the EVA-8 and 30-30 Repeater from the floor once again. Finally, the Flatline, Triple Take, Spitfire, Mastiff, and Volt enter the Gold Weapon Rotation for Season 17.
Every weapon buff & nerf in Apex Legends Season 17
- L-Star EMG enters the crate
- RE-45 returns to the floor
Weapon Crafting Rotation
- Alternator SMG enters the crafter
- Sentinel enters the crafter
- EVA-8 returns to the floor
- 30-30 Repeater returns to the floor
Gold Weapon Rotation
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Flatline, Triple Take, Spitfire, Mastiff, Volt
L-Star EMG [Crate]
- Added Disruptor Rounds: 60% damage increase against shields
- Base Damage Reduced to 16 (was 17)
- Projectiles now have passthrough: 60% damage retained
- Projectile growth increased
- Improved recoil pattern
- Removed barrel
- Ammo Stockpile: 324
- Reduced VFX brightness when hitting unarmored targets
- Projectile size increased when fully charged
- Projectile size increased
- Improved hipfire spread
- Tightened bullet pattern when fully choked
- Ammo per shot reduced to 1 (was 3)
- Magazines sizes adjusted to match the new ammo costs
- Purple Mag: Increased to 10 shots (was 9)
- Removed 1 bullet from base and all magazines
- No Magazine reduced to 19 (was 20)
- White Magazine reduced to 21 (was 22)
- Blue Magazine reduced to 24 (was 25)
- Purple & Gold magazine reduced to 27 (was 28)
- Reduced shots per magazine to 3 (was 4)
- Reduced spawn rate
For more Apex Legends in the meantime, be sure to check out our other guides:
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? | Will Arenas return to Apex Legends? | When is cross-progression coming to Apex Legends? | How to get Apex Legends Twitch Prime Gaming rewards | Best Legends in Apex Legends | All Apex Legends voice actors
Image Credit: Respawn Entertainment