Call of Duty: Vanguard
Vanguard August 11 update patch notes: Dev Error & attachment exploit fixes
Vanguard’s August 11 update patch notes delivered bug fixes for an attachment exploit and a Dev Error issue in Season 4 Reloaded.
Sledgehammer Games have provided a Vanguard update on August 11 that patched a weapon attachment exploit and fixed a Dev Error bug in Season 4 Reloaded.
Vanguard devs Sledgehammer Games continue to update the game and provide players with fresh content. In addition to a playlist update arriving on August 11, players were also treated to a new update that provided a fix to several of the game’s latest bugs.
The update covers both multiplayer and zombies game modes as certain bugs were hampering the fun. A particularly annoying Dev Error should no longer plague players following the August 11 Vanguard update.
Vanguard Dev Error & attachment exploit fixes
Vanguard Season 5 is fast approaching, but before we get a brand-new season of content with new weapons, maps, and Operators, Sledgehammer are dedicated to fixing current issues.
It seems an unintended exploit was allowing players to combine attachments from other weapons to achieve combinations that should not be possible. This would result in overpowered weapons running amok and the devs were quick to nerf the issue.
In addition, players will no longer have to deal with DEV ERROR 10308 that occurred on the USS Texas map.
Vanguard August 11 update patch notes
- USS Texas 1945
- Addressed an issue that caused DEV ERROR 10308 to occur.
- Seasonal Challenges will no longer be marked as complete if the requirements are unmet.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed players to achieve unintended Attachment combinations.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Survivalist camouflage challenge from tracking when using specific magazine attachments.
- Push Dagger
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Plague Diamond and Dark Aether camouflage and challenge requirements from being visible in the loadout menu.
- Addressed a rare issue where players could become stuck in spectator mode when joining a match in progress as the joined player leaves.
For more, check out Activision apologized for using an artist’s design in a now canceled Vanguard & Warzone skin.
Source: Sledgehammer Games
Image Credit: Activision
FIFA 23 FUT Ballers: End date, Play to Style upgrades, players, objectives & more
FIFA 23 FUT Ballers has arrived as an Ultimate Team promo, so here are the featured players and how the...
Best Chimera loadout for Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded
Here are all of the attachments, Perks, and Equipment you need to build the best Chimera loadout in Warzone 2...
Best Fortnite toys in 2023: Plushies, NERF guns, figurines & more
From the Anime Legends skin pack to the Zero War comics, these are the best Fortnite toys and gifts you...