Xbox TU 1.16 Patch Notes for MW3, goes live 6/19
❘ Published: 2012-06-18T23:27:39
❘ Updated: 2012-06-19T12:39:59
Infinity Ward has just released the patch notes for TU 1.16 for Xbox 360. This patch will go live tomorrow.
This patch contains:
TITLE UPDATE 1.16
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- -Added Competition Mode to System Link (LAN).
- – Add telemetry for matchmaking for future improvements.
- – NOTE: Matchmaking changes coming after patch with this new data.
- -Dragunov (Weapon): Multiple tweaks including reduced kick to bring it more in line with RSASS
- – Dead man’s hand (Deathstreak): Reduced explosive radius apx. 25%.
- – Blast Shield (Perk): Increase damage reduction for Blast Shield in hardcore modes.
Misc Bug Fixes:
- -Fix for not all Domination defenses counting towards your “Defends” stat.
- -Kill Confirmed – Update the player score before updating the team score.
- -Fixed bug where the Blind Eye kill streak is taken from the player on round transition if earned from getting 8 kills.
- -Fixed bug where the Blind Eye kill streak is taken from the player if earned within 5 seconds of spawning.