Clash Royale: How to add friends and play with them using social tab
Clash Royale mostly puts players in 1v1 battles but being part of a community can help you engage in practice matches, find suitable clans, and a lot more. Here’s how to add friends and enjoy Friendly Battles, Party Modes, and more in Clash Royale.
Apart from the exciting and dynamic gameplay, Clash Royale players can enjoy new seasons and themes every month. The developers also add new cards frequently which compels players to come up with new attacking and defending strategies.
Making friends is another way to improve your experience, and here’s everything to know about adding friends in Clash Royale, doing Friendly battles, and playing Party Modes with friends.
- How to add friends in Clash Royale with the social tab
- How to do Friendly Battles with friends in Clash Royale
- How to play Clash Royale Party Modes with friends
- How many friends can you make in Clash Royale?
How to add friends in Clash Royale with the social tab
Follow these simple steps to add friends in Clash Royale:
- Open the profile of the Clash Royale player you want to add as an in-game friend.
- Tap on the Add Friend button. This will send a friend request to the player.
- Wait for the player to accept the friend request. Once they do, the player will appear under the Social tab in your account.
- The Social tab is located in the top right corner of the screen alongside the Settings and News options.
How to do Friendly Battles with friends in Clash Royale
Here’s how you can take part in Friendly Battles with your Clash Royale friends:
- From the main Battle screen, access the Social tab and go to Friends.
- Tap on the friend you want to play with. Choose Friendly Battle.
- A list of game modes currently available for Friendly Battles will appear. Choose the one that you and your friend want to play.
- Wait for your friend to accept the invitation.
Alternatively, you can tell your friend to follow these steps and accept the invitation yourself to initiate the Friendly Battle.
How to play Clash Royale Party Modes with friends
Clash Royale also has Party game modes that allow you and your friends to earn Crowns and chests without losing trophies.
Follow these steps to join the Party in Clash Royale with your friends:
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the Battle screen.
- Go to Party! and decide the game mode you want to play.
- Select Play with Friend and send the invite to the desired person.
- Wait for the friend to accept the invitation and the match will begin.
If you’re trying out new decks based on cards like the X-Bow, Electro Giant, Sparky, and Firecracker, playing with your friends is a great way to determine the strongest deck in the game without any consequences.
How many friends can you make in Clash Royale?
You can only make 100 friends in Clash Royale through the Social tab. Once you reach this limit, you won’t be able to receive new friend requests. Hence, make sure to filter your friend list and remove any inactive players.
If you’ve reached the friend limit in Clash Royale and want to add more players, the only solution is to link other accounts and your friends on that platform will be imported to Clash Royale as well.
As of February 2023, Clash Royale allows players to connect these accounts based on their device and region:
- Supercell ID (can add up to 300 friends)
- WeChat/QQ (available in a limited number of regions)
- Game Center (exclusive to iOS devices)
Well, this was everything to know about adding and playing with your friends in Clash Royale. For more content on Supercell’s hit strategy game, check out our guide on Star Levels, how to get better at Clash Royale, and how to get Star Points.