How to enter Fortnite The Block 2: Create your own POI at Tilted Towers
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 is giving players the opportunity to rebuild the destroyed Tilted Towers through The Block 2.0. Here’s how to enter and get your design into the Fortnite map.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 is here and it’s chocked full of new NPCs to meet and locations to discover. There are also plenty of new skins to unlock, from the iconic Indiana Jones to Spider-Man Zero.
In fact, Epic is offering players the chance to rebuild Tilted Towers themselves with their own weird and wonderful creations in The Block 2.0. Here’s everything you need to know about The Block 2.0 and how to get your design into Fortnite.
- What is The Block 2.0 in Fortnite?
- How to submit creations to The Block 2.0 in Fortnite
- Fortnite The Block 2.0 criteria
What is The Block 2.0 in Fortnite?
The Block 2.0 is a Fortnite contest where players submit their creations to Epic to have a chance of them being added to a newly built Tilted Towers. Those wanting to enter can use Fortnite Creative Mode to bring their ideas to life.
There are three different building types that players can design, the restaurant, the apartments, and the shops. Fortnite level designers will then pick up to three entries per building, which will then be subjected to a community vote in-game.
- The Restaurant: July 21, 8:00 am ET – July 27, 4:00 pm ET
- The Apartments: July 27, 4:00 pm ET – August 3, 12:00 am ET
- The Shops: August 3, 12:00 am ET – August 9, 8:00 am ET
Once the voting has concluded, players can look forward to seeing their constructions as part of the new-look Tilted Towers.
How to submit creations to The Block 2.0 in Fortnite
Entries can be submitted to The Block 2.0 from the Epic Games website any time before June 15, 2022, 11:59 PM ET.
Simply follow these steps to throw your hat in the ring:
- Head over to The Block 2.0 section of the Epic Games website
- Scroll down to the bottom and hit ‘Fortnite Discover Submission’
- Make sure you are a member of the Support-A-Creator 2.0 program
- Sign in to your Epic account using the platform
- Fill out the form, ensuring ‘The Block 2.0’ is selected in the dropdown menu
- Keep your fingers crossed that your design is selected!
Fortnite The Block 2.0 criteria
Epic have also released a set of instructions for players to use. Sticking to these guidelines is essential if you want your map to make it into Fortnite in the future.
Check out the full criteria for The Block 2.0 submissions below:
- Only one map per creator will be accepted
- If you submit more than one map, all submissions will be rejected.
- All maps must be original work
- If you use real-life references or other external inspirations while creating, please save those references and disclose them to Epic at the time of your submission.
- You must use one of the provided templates as listed below:
- The Block 2.0 Apartments Template
- The Block 2.0 Restaurant Template
- The Block 2.0 Shops Template
- You must design the building on the appropriate template.
- Apartment buildings must be designed on the Apartments Template
- Restaurants must be designed on the Restaurant Template
- Shops must be designed on the Shops Template
- You may only use assets from galleries that appear under The Block 2.0 filter
- There are no restrictions on which galleries you use from The Block 2.0 filter for specific buildings. Any assets within that filter can be used for any building type.
- When you load your desired template, do not customize any of the settings.
- If you change the settings, your building will be automatically disqualified.
- The default height for all templates is set to 5.
- You do not need to build to the maximum height, but you cannot build any higher than 5.
- The width and depth of the devices have been preset for each location/template.
- Do not adjust the size of the device’s volume.
- Submissions must be entirely new work
- Any map considered for featuring must be a brand new creation published during the callout period.
- You must include a static image of your building with your submission.
- No updates will be accepted after you submit your island
- Make sure you’re happy with your creation before you submit as no revision will be allowed.
That was everything you need to know about how you can get your creation into Fortntie with The Block 2.0, best of luck!
Image credits: Epic Games