How to complete the Fortnite XP Xtravaganza Week 4 Challenges
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 is about to end, and Epic Games have given players a list of challenges to complete to earn some extra XP.
With Galactus set to arrive in less than a week, there isn’t a lot of time left for players to finish the Season 4 Battle Pass and hit max rank. You’ll need to hit level 220 to unlock the foil variants for the Season 4 skins.
Luckily, to help players unlock these foil variants, Epic Games have added a final lot of Xtravaganza Challenges to help players earn loads of XP before the season ends.
Here’s the list of challenges to complete before December 1:
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1,000/2,500/10,000)
- Hit opponents with Boogie Bombs or Shockwave Grenades (1/9/15)
- Fish for items from a motorboat
- Fish for items from a motorboat and a Choppa in a single match
- Fish for items from a motorboat a Choppa, and a pickup truck bed in a single match
- Maintain full shield and health for 2/4/8 minutes in a single match
- Deliver a Small Truck from outside Upstate New York to Stark Industries
- Generate power for Stark Industries by riding zip lines to and from Upstate New York (3)
- Harvest Buses and RVs in native Fortnite locations (1)
- Release Slurp into the atmosphere (3)
- Boogie before oblivion (1)
- Eliminate opponents outside of Stark Industries, Misty Meadows, or Weeping Woods (15)
How to complete the Xtravaganza challenges
Most of these challenges are pretty straightforward. Keep them in mind while you’re playing, or drop in with the explicit goal of completing them, and you shouldn’t have much trouble.
A couple of these are on the tricky side, however. We’re not sure what “boogie before oblivion” means, as the challenges aren’t live yet. This likely has something to do with Galactus’ arrival. Like previous tasks, you might have to go to a certain location and dance, perhaps in front of Galactus.
The other challenge that might be quite difficult is to “fish for items from a motorboat a Choppa, and a pickup truck bed in a single match.”
This task can’t be completed inside Team Rumble, which is usually the go-to place for completing challenges such as these. Choppas don’t spawn in Team Rumble, and truck spawns are rare.
The truck and motorboat section shouldn’t be too difficult, but the Choppa might be tricky. All we can recommend is landing at Stark Industries and try to make it away with the helicopter. You might get eliminated a few times trying, but once you get it away, fly it over to Heart Lake to complete the challenge.
Another thing to note is that the “native” locations to harvest Buses and RVs include places like Retail Row, Risky Reels and Salty Springs.
Complete these challenges to give yourself a boost towards earning everything you want from Fortnite Season 4.