How to complete Fortnite Season 7 Week 14 Quests
We’re now in the final week of Fortnite Season 7, and the last batch of Weekly Quests is officially on the way. Here’s everything you need to do in Week 14 with full guides on to complete the challenges.
After a content-rich season filled with pop-culture crossovers, new game modes, and powerful new gadgets, Fortnite Season 7 is drawing to a close. Every week, Weekly Quests have been on offer to give players a massive XP boost in finishing the Battle Pass.
Season 8 kicks off on September 13, so earning XP and gaining Battle Stars has never been more important. Luckily, there’s one more batch of Weekly Quests to complete, so here’s everything you need to do in Season 7, Week 14.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 14 Legendary Quests
Fortnite Season 7’s 14th set of Legendary Quests will be active until the end of Season 7, so make sure to complete them ASAP. There are a total of six Legendary Quests to complete this week.
- Read more: How to get the Stuck Emote in Fortnite
Here’s the full list of Week 14 Legendary challenges:
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Warn characters of impending doom (3) – 45,000 XP
- Place warning signs (4) – 30,000 XP
- Shut down the radar dishes (2) – 30,000 XP
- Spoil the mole’s sabotage attempt (1) – 30,000 XP
- Confront the mole (1) – 30,000 XP
It wouldn’t be a Fortnite Season 7 Weekly Quest if you didn’t need to get Slone’s orders from a payphone, so you can check out our payphone location guide to quickly complete this challenge.
There are 22 different NPCs spread out at different locations across the map. You can talk with any three of them to warn them of impending doom. You can place warning signs at Misty Meadows, Dirty Docks, and Pleasant Park.
After dealing with the mole, you need to spoil their sabotage attempt by disabling the bomb at Corny Complex.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 14 Epic Quests
Week 14’s Epic Quests go live exactly 24 hours after the Legendary, on Thursday, September 9. Again, you’ll only have until the end of the season to complete the challenges, so make sure you’re quick.
- Read more: Fortnite Naruto skin release date
Here’s the full list of Week 14 Epic challenges:
- Activate a rift after purchasing it from a character (1) – 30,000 XP
- Collect foraged items at Corny Complex (4) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy Alien Eggs (3) – 30,000 XP
- Eliminate an attached Alien Parasite (1) – 30,000 XP
- Ignite structures in Holly Hatchery and Corny Complex (25) – 30,000 XP
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (150) – 30,000 XP
- Pop tires on IO vehicles (1) – 30,000 XP
It’s unlikely that you’ll naturally finish Week 14’s Epic Quests, but they are pretty straightforward once you set your mind to it.
Only a few characters will be able to sell you a rift. You can see all of the characters you need to visit below and check out our NPC location guide to find them:
- Beast Boy
- Bunker Jonesy
- Rick Sanchez
Simply search around Corny Complex for foraged items (e.g., Apples, Cabbages, Corn), and you’ll quickly find all four. You can also check out our guide on where to find Alien Eggs and Parasites.
Also, IO vehicles can be found at IO bases all around the map – they appear as black cars with the IO logo on the doors. Just shoot the tires, and this challenge will be complete.
And the final few Quests, such as igniting structures and damaging opponents while in a vehicle, are straightforward and can be completed easily.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 14 Wild Weeks Quests
Wild Weeks have returned for the final weeks of Season 7, and Week 14’s Quests asks you to spend up to 50,000 Gold Bars. The Wild Week also goes live on Thursday, September 9.
- Spend Gold Bars (3,000) – 20,000 XP
- Spend Gold Bars (15,000) – 30,000 XP
- Spend Gold Bars (50,000) – 50,000 XP
Wild Weeks shake up the game, so we can assume that Gold earn-rates are higher in the final week. There are several ways to earn Gold, and you can check them all out in our how to earn Gold Bars and spend them guide.
And that’s it for the final batch of Fortnite Season 7’s Weekly Quests! Stay tuned to Charlie INTEL for all updates on September 13’s Season 8.
Image Credit: Epic Games / Fortnite Wiki