How to complete Fortnite Season 7 Week 13 Quests
With Fortnite Season 7 coming to an end, you have new Weekly Quests that you can complete for XP. Here’s how to quickly complete every Quest in Week 13 of Season 7.
There’s a short amount of time left before Fortnite Season 8 releases in September, which means that you’ll have to hurry to finish the Season 7 Battle Pass. Weekly Quests let you earn XP and Battle Stars quickly.
Now, a fresh new set of these challenges is available for you to complete in the battle royale. This guide will go over every Week 13 challenge along with some top tips finish them quickly and easily.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 13 Legendary Quests
The Fortnite Season 7 Week 13 Legendary Quests will go live at 15:00 BST / 10:00 EST / 08:00 PST on September 1. These will only remain available until the end of Week 13, so you’ll need to finish them quickly.
Here’s the full list of Week 13’s Legendary Quests:
- Open missions kit, then place jammer outside IO base in a single match (1) – 45,000 XP
- Leave secret documents at a bus stop (1) – 30,000 XP
- Talk with Joey, Sunny or Dreamflower (1) – 30,000 XP
- Leave an IO car at an alien settlement (1) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy pallets with Cat Food around the IO base (2) – 30,000 XP
Some of these are easier to complete than others. Joey, Sunny, and Dreamflower are characters that are at different locations on the Island. You can find them through our Fortnite NPCs guide.
You can find an IO car at any one of the Satellite Bases, so just drive one to Holly Hatchery and leave it there. There are a few different spots to deploy Cat Food pallets at Corny Complex, so just place two of them there.
While you’re at Corny Complex, you can also find missions kits to open before placing a jammer at one of three possible locations on the farm, netting you another 30,000 XP.
There are various bus stops all over Fortnite Island, and you can often find them right next to Payphones. Luckily, you only need to place a secret document at one of them, and you can check our guide for more details.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 13 Epic Quests
The Week 13 Epic Quests will go live exactly 24 hours after the Legendary Quests arrive, and you can complete these any time before the end of Season 7. These are much easier and can be completed naturally as you play.
Here’s the full list of Week 13 Epic Quests:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Repair IO Equipment (3) – 30,000 XP
- Build structures at Corny Complex (25) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy IO Intel (1) – 30,000 XP
- Get Marigold’s Message from the Dead Drop (1) – 30,000 XP
- Visit Radar Dish Bases in a single match (5) – 30,000 XP
- Get Headshots (10) – 30,000 XP
- Upgrade to an Epic or Legendary weapon (2) – 30,000 XP
Many of these are fairly straightforward, as you can score ten headshots easily if your aim is precise in combat. You can head over to Corny Complex and begin constructing different structures there.
You can find IO Intel to destroy at the various Satellite Bases across the Island. You can also find IO Equipment to repair at a few of these, and we’ve covered those locations in a separate guide.
There are multiple dead drop locations on the Island, and we’ve managed to find three of them in Weeping Woods. You can check them out in our guide on how to get Marigold’s message from dead drops.
Fortnite Week 13 Wild Weeks Quests
There are also new Wild Weeks Quests to complete in Week 13 of Fortnite Season 7. These are largely focused on the ongoing Alien Invasion and involve you dealing damage with Alien and IO weapons.
Here are all the Week 13 Wild Week Quests:
- Deal damage with Alien Weapons (500) – 10,000 XP
- Deal damage with Alien Weapons (2,500) – 15,000 XP
- Deal damage with Alien Weapons (10,000) – 25,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO Tech weapons (500) – 10,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO Tech weapons (2,500) – 15,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO Tech weapons (10,000) – 25,000 XP
You can acquire IO Tech Weapons in various ways. You can visit the Satellite Bases we previously mentioned, as well as other IO Guard spawn locations. These weapons can also be crafted with Alien Nanites.
We also have a separate guide for unlocking the Kymera Ray Gun, and you can use that Alien Weapon to dish out some serious damage to your opponents. The more damage you deal, the greater the XP gain will be.
That covers all the Fortnite Season 7 Week 13 Quests, and we’ll be sure to update this article with more in-depth guides as soon as these challenges go live. For more Fortnite, check out how to complete Fortnite Island Games.
Image credits: Epic Games