How to complete Fortnite Season 7 Week 11 Quests
Another batch of Weekly Quests have arrived in Fortnite Season 7, so here’s how to complete all of the Week 11 challenges for bonus XP.
As Fortnite Season 7 draws to a close, Epic Games have given players another content-rich update with the 17.40 patch, but a new week also introduces more Weekly Quests to complete. These offer players a ton of bonus XP towards completing the Battle Pass, so they are well worth your time.
We’re now in Week 11 of Season 7, so we’ve got every Quest as well as some top tips on how to complete them.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 11 Legendary challenges
Fortnite Season 7’s Week 11 Legendary Quests launched on Wednesday, August 18, at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET / 3 PM BST. These only last for a week, so you’ll need to complete them all before Week 12 on August 25.
Here’s the full list of Week 11 Legendary Quests:
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Catch fish at fishing holes (5) – 14,000 XP
- Collect a vintage can of cat food in Catty Corner or Craggy Cliffs (1) – 30,000 XP
- Collect a vase of flowers from Lazy Lake (1) – 30,000 XP
- Harvest Wood (250) – 30,000 XP
- Talk to Joey (1) – 30,000 XP
Week 11’s Legendary Quests are simple for the most part and can be completed naturally as you play. But as with every week, you must first get Slone’s orders, and you can check out our guide on where to find the Payphones.
Make sure you catch five fish and hit trees to harvest the 250 wood quickly. And while you’re playing, make sure to stop by Dirty Docks so you can find and talk to Joey.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 11 Epic challenges
Fortnite Season 7’s Week 11 Epic Quests go live exactly 24 hours after the Legendary, on Thursday, August 19. You’ll have until the end of the season to complete these challenges.
Here’s the full list of Week 11 Epic Quests:
- Travel in a Saucer (2000) – 30,000 XP
- Use the Recon Scanner to spot an Infected Wildlife or Tresspasser (1) – 30,000 XP
- Interact with equipment at any IO radar dish base (1) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage in alien biomes (150) – 30,000 XP
- Mark an Alien Parasite (1) – 30,000 XP
- Dance with an Alien Parasite at Believer Beach, Lazy Lake, or Pleasant Park (1) – 30,000 XP
- Go for a swim with an Alien Parasite (1)
Fortnite’s Week 11 Epic Quests are quite straightforward, but you’ll need to go out of your way to complete them. Fortunately, three of the challenges can be completed in one go:
- Head to Believer Beach or Lazy Lake and try to find some Alien Parasites.
- Once you’ve found them, mark them, and then let them attach to you.
- Once attached, dance in the named location.
- Swim in either the sea or the lake, and you’ll have completed three Quests in one match.
The rest of the quests aren’t too challenging. Simply hop into a Saucer and fly around until you travel 2000 meters. We have a separate guide for finding the IO radar dish bases, so head over to one and interact with equipment there.
While you’re at one of these bases, be sure to collect a Recon Scanner to use on Infected Wildlife or a Trespasser. The latter can be found roaming around Holly Hatchery, so make your way there.
Once you get there, you can point and fire the Recon Scanner at a Trespasser from a distance. There are also Alien Biomes in that area, so deal some quick damage to them to finish two Quests in one go.
Image Credit: Epic Games / Fortnite Wiki