The Blue Dot reticle is one of the cleanest optics you can equip in Call of Duty: Warzone, but it takes a ton of time and kills to unlock. We’ve put together a guide on the quickest ways to unlock it.
Many streamers and content creators favor the Blue Dot Holo Sight over anything else because of how clean it is. You get the benefit of the Holographic Sight’s huge aperture, but also have the precision of a Red Dot Sight.
The Blue Dot can be unlocked for both the Holo and Reflex sights, so here’s everything you have to do and the fastest way to unlock it in Call of Duty: Warzone.
How to unlock Blue Dot for Holo Sights in Warzone
To unlock the Blue Dot for Holo Sights, you need to get lots of kills using them. Fortunately, you don’t have to do anything crazy, just get kills and headshots with a variety of different Holo Sights.
Here is the full list of requirements to unlock it:
- Get 200 Kills using the Corp Combat Holo Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Corp Combat Holo Sight
- Get 200 Kills using the APX5 Holographic Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the APX5 Holographic Sight
- Get 200 Kills using the PBX Holo 7 Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the PBX Holo 7 Sight
- Get 200 Kills using any Holo Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using any Holo Sight
- Get 3 kills without dying 150 times using any Holo Sight
How to unlock Blue Dot for Reflex Sights in Warzone
Unlocking the Blue Dot for Reflex Sights will also require a plethora of kills across a range of specific conditions.
Here’s everything you have to do to unlock the Blue Dot for Reflex Sights:
- Get 200 Kills using the Operator Reflex Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Operator Reflex Sight
- Get 200 Kills using the Aim-Op Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Aim-Op Sight
- Get 200 Kills using the Viper Reflex Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Viper Reflex Sight
- Get 200 Kills using any Monocle Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Monocle Sight
- Get 3 kills without dying 150 times using any Reflex Sight
- Get 500 kills using any Reflex Optic
Fastest way to unlock Blue Dot in Modern Warfare’s multiplayer
The quickest and easiest way to unlock the Blue Dot reticle is to play the Shoot the Ship playlist on Modern Warfare’s multiplayer.
- Read more: Best audio settings for CoD: Warzone
This includes the two smallest and most chaotic maps MW has to offer: Shoot House and Shipment. While playing on either of these maps, you’ll constantly be fighting and can rack up an insane number of kills if the round goes on for long enough.
If these maps aren’t in 24/7 playlists, play extremely aggressively in regular Domination or Hardpoint using the necessary sight.
Fastest way to unlock Blue Dot in Warzone
If you don’t own Modern Warfare and just play Warzone, it will take more time. You should avoid regular Warzone when grinding for the Blue Dot as these challenges require a lot of kills, so a single-life battle royale game is the worst place to do this as you could theoretically play multiple games, score no kills, and waste a lot of time.
Plunder or Rebirth Island is the next best thing. In Plunder, you begin with your already chosen loadout and can redeploy to your heart’s content. Rebirth is very similar, only you’ll be on a tightly-packed map, also with respawning.
To make the most of your time in Plunder, you should solely focus on kills and not worry about collecting money to win the game. If you require headshots, take an extra second when the enemy is knocked to secure that headshot kill.
For Resurgence game modes on Rebirth, try and get some solid ground loot and/or head to the game’s central prison area of the map. The bulk of the action takes place here and you can easily rack up a few kills here.
- Equip the necessary optic for the challenge
- Play Shipment and Shoot House in Modern Warfare’s multiplayer
- Play Plunder or Rebirth in battle royale
With these tips, no matter if you only play Warzone, you’ll be able to unlock the cleanest optic Modern Warfare’s weapons have to offer.
For more, check out which multiplayer packs you need to play Modern Warfare.
Image Credits: Activision
What is Warzone Cup LTM in Warzone 2?
Here's what you need to know about the upcoming Warzone Cup LTM that is set to hit Warzone 2 with...
How to unlock every Operator in Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2.0: Season 1 Reloaded’s Gaz & Klaus
Here's how to unlock every Operator from the SpecGru faction and KorTac faction in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0.
All FIFA 23 World Cup Icon ratings & how to get them in Ultimate Team
World Cup Icons have made their way to FIFA 23 as boosted versions of their standard Ultimate Team cards. Here's...