Escape from Tarkov 0.13.0.1 update patch notes: Footstep audio, Streets rubberbanding, major bug fixes
Here are the full patch notes for Escape from Tarkov’s 0.13.0.1 update that brings bug fixes to the Streets of Tarkov and fixes audio.
Escape from Tarkov has received another major patch with January 27’s 0.13.01 update, and here are the full patch notes.
Escape from Tarkov devs Battlestate Games released an update on January 26 that brought major changes to weapon recoil and stamina penalties, and they didn’t wait long to release another. Battlestate Games dropped the 0.13.0.2 update on January 27, bringing a ton of bug fixes to the hardcore extraction shooter.
The new Streets of Tarkov location arrived with the latest wipe, and it’s received the most love with the 0.13.0.2 update. Not only have they brought visual fixes such as lighting, but they’ve fixed incorrect player spawns and made fixes to stop the major rubberbanding and desync issues players were experiencing.
Alongside this, the devs have “fixed incorrect volume of footstep sounds during crouched and standing movement,” and “reduced camera recoil by 20% for all weapons” in another smaller update. Be sure to check out the full Escape from Tarkov patch notes below.
Escape from Tarkov patch notes for 0.13.0.2 update
- Adjusted the server system to reduce the rubberbanding and desync on the Streets of Tarkov location
- Numerous geometry and lighting fixes on the Streets of Tarkov location
- Fixed issues that led to duplication, stuttering, and lack of some sounds with binaural audio enabled
- Fixed missing sounds of airplanes and airdrops in some cases
- Fixed missing sounds of weapon interactions when the volume of interface sounds is set to 0
- Fixed missing bush and container search sounds with binaural audio enabled
- Fixed incorrect volume of footstep sounds during crouched and standing movement
- Fixed incorrect gym behavior in the Hideout with third-party overlays enabled
- Fixed incorrect duration of the muscle pain status
- Fixed incorrect weapon sounds for Chiappa Rhino, RSh-12, Benelli M3, AI AXMC, SR-2M, M203 underbarrel grenade launcher, GP-25 underbarrel grenade launcher
- Fixed incorrect weight for several items
- Fixed incorrect durability of weapons on Rogue bosses
- Fixed incorrect conditions for the unlocking of customization options from Ragman
- Fixed incorrect calculation of skills in quest rewards
- Fixed the ability to apply the effects of some consumables without losing them
- Fixed the inability to level up skills above level 50
- Fixed several visual artifacts on the Streets of Tarkov location
- Fixed incorrect player spawn positions on the Streets of Tarkov location
- Fixed incorrect conditions for Jaeger to buy weapons from players
- Fixed the incorrect tooltip of unsellable items when switching between screens
- Fixed incorrect visuals of NVGs and thermals when changing screen resolution and switching to full-screen mode
- Fixed the lack of durability loss when repairing some weapons with repair kits
- Fixed the incorrectly working D2 exit on the Reserve location
- Fixed the softlock that appeared while interacting with some weapons
- Fixed the incorrect calculation of the physical skills level bonus from the Air Filtering Unit zone in the Hideout
- Fixed incorrect skill point calculation when using the gym in the Hideout
- Fixed several bugs in the dialogue system when interacting with Lightkeeper
- Fixed incorrect spawns for Rogues
- Fixed the incorrect display of objectives for Lightkeeper quests while in a raid
- Fixed incorrect positions of Zryachiy’s guards
- Fixed the incorrect behavior of the co-op mode settings interface when switching between screens
- Fixed the missing localization of some interface elements while in a raid
- Added a new 5.56×45 muzzle brake
- Fixed incorrect camera behavior while aiming with Chiappa Rhino 200DS
If you’ve been a fan of Call of Duty’s DMZ mode, you can also check out all of the changes coming with February’s Season 2 update.
Image Credit: Battlestate Games
Pokemon Go devs nerf Remote Raid Passes with new prices & limitations
Remote Raid Passes are getting a price raise and new limitations in Pokemon Go, and here's everything you need to...
FIFA 23 custom tactics guide: Best formations & player instructions
Here's a guide to the best FIFA 23 custom tactics and formations to implement so you can dominate Ultimate Team.
How to get CDL Major 4 Twitch viewership rewards for Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2
Here's how you can get Twitch CDL viewership rewards for the 2023 season and earn cosmetics in Modern Warfare 2...