All Exotic weapons & gear coming in Destiny 2 Lightfall
For those interested in the Destiny 2 Lightfall update, here are all of the new weapons and gear coming to the game’s massive expansion.
Destiny 2 is set to receive yet another huge expansion with the Lightfall update, which is set to arrive in February 2023.
Like any previous expansion for Destiny 2, Lightfall is set to bring a heap of new content for players to enjoy, including a new Location, Raid, and Strand Subclass. As well as this, Destiny 2 Lightfall will also bring new weapons and gear for players to obtain.
For those interested in this content, here are all of the new Exotic weapons and gear players can get their hands on in Destiny 2 Lightfall.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Destiny 2 Lightfall Exotic weapons & gear
Thanks to the weapons and gear trailer for Destiny 2 Lightfall released by Bungie on January 31, 2023, we have a better idea of the Exotic content that will be arriving with the update.
Here are all of the new Destiny 2 Lightfall Exotic weapons and gear we currently know about:
- Final Warning – Sidearm
- A Strand Sidearm that fires charged tracking rounds
- Deterministic Chaos – Machine Gun
- Applies a “Rhythmic Debuff” as every 4th shot weakens enemies and the 16th will make enemies volatile, allowing you to chain explosions for big damage.
- Quicksilver Storm – Auto Rifle
- A Cloud Strider weapon that fires homing missiles after rapid hits. These missiles create Strand Tangles on killed enemies which can then explode for even more damage.
- Winterbite – Glaive
- Stasis Glaive that freezes enemies with a Frost Orb.
- Cyrtarachne’s Facade – Hunter Helmet
- Applies the Woven Mail buff when grappling which improves flinch resistance.
- Abeyant Leap – Titan Greaves
- Buffs the player’s barricade and spawns additional Strand lashes.
- Swarmers – Warlock Greaves
- Destroying tangles spawns threadlings, which are waves of Strand damage.
For more on Destiny 2, make sure you also check out some of our other guides on the game:
Best Destiny 2 PVP weapons | Every Destiny 2 DLC and Expansion | Destiny 2 stat tracker: How to check your Destiny 2 stats | Destiny 2 Glory Ranks: What are they, how to rank up & rewards
Image Credits: Bungie