The Sugar Gnome Laboratory is essential if you want to progress smoothly in Cookie Run Kingdom. Here’s a guide on Cookie Run Kingdom’s Sugar Gnome Laboratory that will reveal the best upgrades you can get from the building.
Your Cookies and your Kingdom are basically everything you have in Cookie Run Kingdom. While the Cookies are your primary combat tool, the Kingdom is where you can set up new buildings and houses, and design your own Cookie World.
The Sugar Gnome Laboratory is one building where you can get upgrades for your Kingdom as well as Cookies. This explains why it is one of the most important features of the game. Having said that, Gnome Laboratory upgrades cost valuable resources and it is recommended to spend them wisely.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Sugar Gnome Laboratory in Cookie Run Kingdom.
- How to unlock and upgrade the Sugar Gnome Laboratory in Cookie Run Kingdom
- Technologies available in Cookie Run Kingdom Sugar Gnome Laboratory
How to unlock and upgrade the Sugar Gnome Laboratory in Cookie Run Kingdom
You can unlock the Sugar Gnome Laboratory in Cookie Run Kingdom by upgrading your Cookie Castle to level 7. Upon doing so, a quest will automatically appear on the right side of your screen and you can complete it to access the lab. Obviously, you’ll need to clear some space in your Kingdom in order to establish the new building.
Upgrading the Sugar Gnome Laboratory lets you access new Technologies and it also increases the maximum level of the existing Technologies. Just like other buildings, you can upgrade the lab with Rarities like Aurora Brick, Aurora Compass, and Aurora Pillar.
Technologies available in Cookie Run Kingdom Sugar Gnome Laboratory
You can spend your resources on Kingdom Technologies and Cookie Technologies in Cookie Run Kingdom’s Sugar Gnome Laboratory. As the names suggest, these Technologies help in improving your Kingdom and Cookies, respectively.
Best Kingdom Technologies in Sugar Gnome Laboratory
The Kingdom Technologies in Cookie Run Kingdom increase building speed, resource production speed, and other building-related things. While choosing a different path won’t make you wrong, we recommend these upgrades for the best results:
- Sugar Gnome Craftsmanship – Max out this Technology and you’ll be able to expand your Kingdom much more quickly.
- Smithy: Faster Production – Smithy tools let you research in the Sugar Gnome Laboratory and this is arguably the most important Kingdom Technology in the game.
- Cookie House: Faster Production – You’ll get EXP Star Jellies at a faster rate.
- Fountain of Abundance – Faster Production – Fills up the Fountains faster and you can get rewards quickly.
- Research Efficiency I – Reduces the time it takes to research any Technology in the Sugar Gnome Laboratory.
- Materials: Faster Production I – All materials are produced at a quicker rate.
- Fountain of Abundance: Star Jellies – You’ll get more EXP Jellies that eventually help in strengthening Cookies.
- Cookie House: Faster Production II – Get more EXP Jellies and level up the Cookies.
- Research Efficiency II – Makes all research tasks in the Sugar Gnome Laboratory quicker.
- Fountain of Abundance: Star Jellies II – Get more EXP Jellies and level up your Cookies.
After investing in these Technologies, you can upgrade other Technologies according to your need. The Sugar Gnome Laboratory requires you to grind a lot and it is standard for every player to choose their own path.
- Read More: How to merge houses in Cookie Run Kingdom
The only Technologies that aren’t worth missing and will benefit everyone have been mentioned above.
Best Cookie Technologies in the Sugar Gnome Laboratory
The Cookie Technologies in Cookie Run Kingdom’s Sugar Gnome Laboratory can improve Cookie stats and increase the amount of XP you gain from Star Jellies. These are the upgrades you should pick first while spending your resources:
- Tastier Star Jellies – You gain high EXP from Star Jellies which is brilliant for new players.
- Searing Keys Recharge Rate – You can unlock new challenges and chests more efficiently in the Tower of Sweet Chaos.
You can focus on these two upgrades first in the Cookies section of Sugar Gnome Laboratory. You won’t be able to access the Searing Keys Recharge Rate Technology without upgrading a whole bunch of Technologies along the way, but it’s better to just keep them at level 1 and upgrade them later when you reach the end game.
- Read More: Cookie Run Kingdom codes for free Crystals
This is because the remaining upgrades in the Cookie Technologies will not make a significant impact on your progress. There are different Technologies for buffing Cookie attributes such as HP, ATK, Crit DMG, and DEF.
The need for such upgrades is different for every player and the only Technologies that aren’t worth missing are mentioned in the list.
Well, this was everything to know about the Sugar Gnome Laboratory in Cookie Run Kingdom. For similar content on mobile games, check out how to hide Cookies, Tropical Soda Island chest locations, and the tier list of the best Treasures in Cookie Run Kingdom.
Image Credits: Devsisters
Modern Warfare 2 devs confirm fan-favorite party mode to debut in Season 2
The Call of Duty team finally revealed that Infected is coming to Modern Warfare 2 with the Season 2 update.
FIFA 23 Future Stars Token Swaps explained
The classic Future Stars promo has arrived in FIFA 23 and it brought the fan favorite Token Swaps program to...
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 15 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 15 is in full swing, but which Legends are dominating Season 15 of Respawn's battle royale so...