Activision Reports Better-than-Expected Q1 2012 Results
❘ Published: 2012-05-09T23:11:27
❘ Updated: 2020-12-09T17:13:30
Activision Publishing has just reported their Q1 2012 Results. The company made a new revenue of $1.7 billion.
Some Call of Duty Related Highlights:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Call of Duty Elite has 10 million registered users. Of those 2 million are premium [As of April 30th]
- Through March 31st, players of MW3 have logged a total 1.6 billion hours of online gameplay
- As of March 31, 2012, the Call of Duty franchise had approximately 40 million monthly active users.
- Activision (re)confirmed Black Ops II launching Nov. 13th, 2012 with Elite 2.0
- Activision: “We expect it [Black Ops II] will be the best Call of Duty game ever”
- The weapons and tech in Black Ops II are being developed “as we speak” in real life
- “Black Ops II could redefine the Call of Duty Franchise”
- “More details on Black Ops II in the months to come”
- Activision is also investing in “Call of Duty China”
SOURCE: Activision Publishing Inc via @360Burst