Warzone October 22 update patch notes: Ghosts of Verdansk changes, Iron Trials duos back, more
The Warzone October 22 update patch notes have officially gone live, and they include some major changes for the Call of Duty battle royale, and we have everything you need to know covered.
Call of Duty: Warzone Season 6 has been an exciting time for the popular battle royale game with The Haunting event and the new LAPA SMG have been exciting additions to the title.
However, Raven Software is still working on improving the game with the Warzone October 22 update patch notes being the latest set of changes for the Call of Duty battle royale.
Here is everything you need to know about the Warzone October 22 update patch notes.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Warzone October 22 update patch notes
- The Playlist originally planned for October 21st is now live!
Ghosts of Verdansk, a Limited-Time Mode
A minor change has been made to the Ghosts of Verdansk mode:
- Fear reduction while standing on Sacred Ground has been increased
In addition, here is a recap of the changes that were released earlier this week:
- Ghosts can now drop ammo when killed
- Souls will be removed when too far out in the gas
- Passive Fear gain has been reduced
- Fear generated by taking damage has been reduced
- Increased Fear reduction when killing Ghosts and humans
- Iron Trials ‘84 game mode has been re-enabled for Private Matches
- This includes versions for all Squad sizes (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)
- All versions of this mode are currently limited to 132 Players
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements in Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue preventing matches from starting in Iron Trials ‘84.
- Fixed an issue preventing matches from starting in Scopes and Scatterguns.
Source: Raven Software
Image Credits: Activision