Warzone Dec. 19 Update fixes infinite tactical & loadout issues
❘ Published: 2020-12-19T16:26:45
❘ Updated: 2020-12-20T17:16:31
Raven Software has released a new in game update for Call of Duty: Warzone on all platforms on December 19.
The new update fixes the infinite stim glitch that reappeared with the Season One update, along with other fixes.
In a series of tweets, the studio provided the patch notes.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
Dec 19 Patch Notes:
- Fixed issue that allowed player to use tactical items infinitely
- Speculative fix for players stuck when accessing loadout drops – if you still encounter this, let us know!
- Fixed issue that prevented Seasonal Challenge progression
- Fixed issue that prevented access to Match Summary screens
- Fixed issue that prevented player from equipping max Cold War weapon level attachments
- Fixed issue that displayed “unlocks at random level” instead of weapons’ intended unlock levels
Here’s the tweets from the studio
The studio recently also disabled attack helicopters in Warzone, across both maps, due to an invisible player glitch that was occurring in the mode. There is no ETA yet for when the Attack Helicopters will return.
Article continues after ad