Warzone April 28 patch notes: Hunt for Adler, map exploit fixes, more
Raven Software has released a new game settings update for Call of Duty: Warzone on April 28 on all platforms.
This update includes fixes for the Hunt for Adler event that caused players to not complete the challenges, fix for under the map exploits, and more.
They also shared a sneak peak at some of the upcoming weapon balancing, including adjustments to come for other weapons.
The update also includes additional bug fixes across the board in Warzone.
Raven Software has shared the full patch notes on their website.
- The sizes of the first and second circles have been reduced for Verdansk Resurgence.
- End-of-game open mic has been turned off for modes with infinite respawn mechanics. This was intended to take effect with the release of Season Three last week.
- “Hunt for Adler” Limited-Time Event
- Fixed a bug with Challenge completion not tracking as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing Intel to spawn outside of the playable map.
- Fixed several map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed a bug that would cause gas mask overlays to remain on screen indefinitely if a player exited the gas as their gas mask was fully depleted.
- Fixed a bug where the epic loot M82 Semi-Auto Sniper was incorrectly labeled as thermal.
- Fixed a bug where the Modern Warfare “Razorwire” Submachine Gun Charlie blueprint could appear in loot caches.
- The R1 Shadowhunter Crossbow has had its reload audio restored.
- Fixed a bug that disallowed players from exiting the plane in Battle Royale Practice mode.
- The explosion in Verdansk’s vista no longer dances around when viewed from different angles.
- A sneak peek at some upcoming changes…
- Balance adjustments to the CR-56 AMAX, FARA 83, and Bullfrog.
- Changes to ADS Firing Speed on Cold War attachments.
Raven has also stated they are investigating extending the Hunt for Alder event.
SOURCE: Raven Software