How to unlock Kali Sticks in Warzone & Modern Warfare
Despite the constant influx of new Melee Weapons each season, the Kali Sticks are still one of the community’s favorite, go-to weapons to get stuff done. Here’s how to unlock the Kali Sticks to use in Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare.
Many players get the same joy from using Melee Weapons like the Battle Axe as they do a popular weapon like the Cold War AK-47. This is why the Kali Sticks are still a great weapon to use, and newcomers are always looking to use them.
However, especially with newbies, not everyone knows how to equip these powerful, bludgeoning tools.
How to unlock Kali Sticks in Warzone
To unlock the Kali Sticks in Warzone, players just need to simply meet the following requirement: “Using the Knife, get 3 Kills while sliding in 15 different matches.“
Now, from the outset, this may look like a difficult challenge, especially if you’re just playing regular battle royale.
However, with the plethora of different modes that Warzone and Modern Warfare have to offer, we’d recommend you attempt to complete the challenge requirements elsewhere.
Tips to complete Kali Sticks unlock challenge in Warzone & Modern Warfare
There are two ways you can go about this: either play one of Warzone’s other modes that feature respawning or play Modern Warfare.
- Read More: Aydan reveals the best Warzone Season 6 SMG
Here are our suggestions for each game.
Modern Warfare Kali Sticks unlock tips
- Modern Warfare features smaller maps and is a much easier proposition to unlock these handy Melee tools. If there’s a playlist that features Shipment or Shoot House then it would be ideal.
- Try and customize your playlist to pick constant motion game modes as Search & Destroy and Cyber Attack are not suited to this challenge.
- Have Double Time equipped and make sure you’re constantly moving and sliding as you never know when an enemy might just turn up.
- Use in-game information such as UAVs and make sure you’re keeping on top of this data as you don’t want useful breaks like this to disappear.
Warzone Kali Sticks unlock tips
- You’ll need to play some of Warzone’s faster game modes such as Plunder, Payload, and Clash to speed this process up.
- Again, have Double Time as your first Perk to increase the duration of your Tactical Sprint.
- Unlike Modern Warfare, we’d recommend you choose your moments to slide as Warzone is generally more open, an opportunities will beore limited – be smart.
Hopefully, our guide and tips will help you to obtain a Kali Stick for each hand so that you can engage clobbering time on any unsuspecting enemies.
Also, for more Warzone news and guides, check out everything we know about the Warzone Visions of Verdansk event.
Imge Credit: Activision / Raven Software / Infinity Ward