How to complete 80s Action Heroes event challenges in Warzone & Cold War
Call of Duty: Warzone and Black Ops Cold War’s 80s Action Heroes event is here, and players can earn a ton of free items for completing the in-game challenge event.
Alongside brand new John McClane and Rambo Operator Bundles, players can also get their hands on 20 free items through completing Season 3 Reloaded’s in-game challenge event. There are two sets of nine challenges, 18 in total, for players to complete across Black Ops Cold War and Warzone, and completing all challenges will unlock two unique weapon blueprints.
As you complete the challenges across Warzone and Cold War, such as completing matches in specific playlists or earning kills with the new Combat Bow Killstreak, you’ll unlock “free player profile items, Weapon Charms and Stickers, a new Arcade Game, and even Weapon Blueprints.”
Here’s everything you need to do for the 80s Action Heroes event challenges and the rewards.
How to complete Warzone 80s Action Heroes challenges
Although these challenges can only be completed in Warzone, the items earned will be available in both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. And for completing all of the Warzone challenges, you’ll get immediate access to the Ignition Blueprint for the Sniper Rifle Alpha.
Here are Warzone’s 80s Action Heroes challenges:
- In Warzone, earn First Blood by being the first member of your squad to get a kill.
- In Warzone, get 15 kills with Explosive weapons or Lethal Equipment.
- In Warzone Power Grab, collect 50 Dog Tags.
- In Warzone Power Grab, reach the final circle 5 times.
- In Warzone, Eliminate 25 enemy agents during the Arms Deal Public Event.
- In Warzone, survive a jump to the ground from the top of the Nakatomi Tower.
- In Warzone, complete any one of the three side missions at Nakatomi Tower.
- In Warzone, collect 3 Rambo POW Dog Tags.
- In Warzone, get 3 kills with the Combat Bow Killstreak.
How to complete Cold War 80s Action Heroes challenges
Although these challenges are to be completed in Cold War, the cosmetic items will be available across both games. But note that the Robot Tank Arcade Game will only be available in Black Ops Cold War, where it can be accessed in the barracks.
And for finishing all of Cold War’s event challenges, you’ll be rewarded with the Flamebearer Blueprint for the DMR 14.
Here are Cold War’s 80s Action Heroes challenges:
- Complete 7 matches in MP or Zombies ’80s Action Heroes playlists.
- In an ’80s Action Heroes playlist, win MP matches or survive until Round 15 in Zombies a total of 3 times.
- In an ’80s Action Heroes playlist, get a total of 100 eliminations in MP or Slaughter Medals in Zombies.
- In MP or Zombies, earn 25 Have a Blast Medals by getting kills with explosives.
- In MP or Zombies, earn 25 Become War Medals using automatic weapons.
- In MP or Zombies, earn 25 Light Em Up Medals while using the Death Machine.
- In MP or Zombies, earn 25 This is Personal Medals while using Melee Weapons.
- Get 3 kills without dying in MP or earn Jackrabbit Medals in Zombies a total of 10 times.
- In MP or Zombies, earn 10 Chopped Up Medals while using the Tomahawk.
80s Action Heroes event rewards
For completing these challenges across Cold War and Warzone, you’ll unlock 20 unique rewards ranging from weapon Blueprints to calling cards.
Alongside these event challenges, Verdansk ’84 has undergone significant map changes, such as Die Hard’s Nakatomi Plaza arriving in Downtown. Also, the fan-favorite Standoff map has finally made its way to Cold War.
Image Credit: Activision