Best Loadout To Use In Season 6 Of Warzone
Here’s the best loadout to use in Call Of Duty: Warzone Season 6.
Mobility & accuracy are at the forefront of any great Warzone loadout, and the meta is always centered around the absolute best weapons you can use that showcase skill while also being reliable and fun. For Season 6, we’ll be using a MP5/Kilo 141 hybrid loadout. Next to the weapon notes will be some possible changes, depending on your playstyle.
For this weapon, we’re going to be focusing on a medium-weight, high-accuracy build. The Kilo is the best AR in Warzone at long ranges at the time of writing. Here’s the full loadout:
- Monolithic Suppressor (Muzzle) – An absolute necessity in Warzone. You will have extended range and will not be seen on radars.
- Singuard Arms 19.8′ Prowler (Barrel) – A heavier barrel, yet crucial for hitting shots at longer ranges.
- VLK 3.0 (Optic) – Ideal for Medium/Long distance shots, where the gun excels. If you prefer to strictly engage at medium ranges, you can swap this out for a holo sight. Professional players prefer to use the Blue Dot reticle for maximum accuracy and a crisp view in the sight.
- Commando Foregrip (Underbarrel) – Simply put, this is the best foregrip for spraying Assault Rifles. As you fire for longer periods, the weapon steadies and gives you more control over the spray with this foregrip.
- 60 Round Mags – The difference between 50 and 60 round mags is massive for ammo count, however, there seems to be a misconception among players that 50 round mags are better for movement speed. Simply put, the movement speed is not affected and the ADS speed difference is negligible.
To see this weapon in action, here’s pro player “Symfuhny” using it.
The MP5 is the premiere “tryhard” gun, with plenty of range and mobility. It’s easy to control, fun to use and has a high skill ceiling when combined with well-timed movements.
- Monolithic Integral Suppressor (Barrel) – This suppressor/barrel hybrid is superior to the monolithic suppressor in every category, giving you slightly more range and mobility over the muzzle.
- Merc Foregrip (Underbarrel) – Superior accuracy when firing from the hip and additional recoil control help when you’re up close with the enemy and need to pop shots fast.
- FTAC Collapsable (Stock) – This stock makes the MP5 feel nearly weightless, at the cost of recoil control while aiming down sights. While this may sound like a huge con, as long as you get the hang of controlling the weapon, you can react lightning fast in fast-paced combat.
- Sleight Of Hand (Perk) – Faster reloading when in-between targets/fights. You can swap this out with a grip tape, however, sleight of hand is very useful when you’re out of ammo.
- 45 Round Mags – In Warzone, players have lots of HP when fully armored up. You could use the 30 round 10mm rounds, but the damage boost will not be helpful in the bigger picture when engaging a squad.
Perks & Equipment
- EOD – Explosive protection. Comes in handy vs RPG’s and other explosives. (Unless directly hit)
- Overkill – Run 2 weapons. (Note: Have a separate Ghost loadout so you can swap the perk at a later loadout drop.)
- Amped – Swap weapons and pull out equipment faster. Reload rocket launchers faster.
- Semtex – C4’s were drastically nerfed in Season 5, making the Semtex a must use.
- Heartbeat Sensor – See enemies in your proximity who are not using Ghost. You can swap this piece with a stun grenade if you feel confident.
That’ll be it for this loadout! Feel free to swap whatever attachments you feel don’t fit your playstyle, but overall this is the average setup you’ll find higher skilled players using.