Vanguard July 7 update patch notes: Callum Hendry Operator & Zombies bug fixes
Sledgehammer Games have provided a Vanguard update on July 7 that brought the Season 4 Operator Callum Hendry to the game while also delivering bug fixes for the Zombies mode.
Vanguard Season 4 is set to introduce three new Operators to the game and players can get their first in-game look at Callum Hendry after the July 7 update. Previously Captain Butcher entered the fight following the Season 4 update, and now Ikenna Olowe is the only missing member of the Task Force Immortal trio.
Vanguard Season 4 Callum Hendry Operator
After the July 7 update, Vanguard players can get their hands on Callum Hendry. The Season 4 Operator was a member of the British Army where he earned the title of recruit trainer.
To equip the Operator in Vanguard or Warzone, players will have to purchase the Callum Operator Bundle. This bundle also comes with Welgun and Automaton weapon blueprints that boast red tracer rounds. The bundle is available for 2,400 CoD Points.
Vanguard July 7 update patch notes
- NEW: Callum Hendry (Immortal)
- All his life, Callum was a showoff, constantly adventuring and getting into trouble with neighbors, woodland creatures, the law – everyone. His unwavering spirit helped him quickly ascend the ranks of the British Army to eventually become a recruit trainer. In World War II, Callum, harboring deep hatred for Nazis and their ideals, fought hard for a future without them. Currently he is the trainer for all SOTF agents.
- Available in the Tracer Pack: Callum Operator Bundle.
- Armaguerra 43 (Submachine Gun)
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Vital Proficiency Attachment from increasing the size of the critical-hit area on enemies.
- Corrected spelling mistakes in the Smoky Treat and Doom Cloud Seasonal Challenges.
- Zaballa the Deceiver
- Addressed an issue that allowed multiple Zaballa to spawn at the same time.
- Altar of Covenants
- Addressed an issue that would prevent the Altar of Covenants inventory from updating as expected if a player held the inventory open as the round progressed.
- Altar of Covenants
- Various stability updates.
For more Call of Duty news, check out how to get the “new Roze” Night Terror Florence skin in Warzone & Vanguard.
Source: Sledgehammer Games
Image Credit: Activision