Every weapon, killstreak, perk, Field Upgrade & more in CoD: Vanguard open beta
Call of Duty: Vanguard is set to be one of the biggest entries into the legendary FPS franchise yet, and we’ve got every Field Upgrade, killstreak, perk, weapon, and equipment coming in the game’s open beta.
We already have some major details about the new title, which takes inspiration from Modern Warfare with an identical minimap system while also including Dead Silence as a Field Upgrade, but other than the Champions Hill alpha, we haven’t been able to play it for ourselves.
Thankfully, some content creators got their hands on the game early, and CharlieINTEL were able to have a snoop through the game and discover everything included in the beta. So, we’ve compiled a list of every weapon, killstreak, Field Upgrade, grenade, and more.
Every Call of Duty: Vanguard beta killsteak
Players will have 10 killstreaks to choose from in the Vanguard beta, with the Attack Dogs at 10 kills the highest available.
Glide Bomb returns from Sledgehammer‘s previous World War II title, while the Death Machine also reappears in this game. You can view the full list below.
- Intel – 3 Kills: Reveals nearby enemies to the summoning player through repeated pings on the minimap over a short period of time.
- Care Package – 4 Kills: Drops a single care package which rewards a random killstreak on pickup.
- Spy Plane – 4 Kills: Calls in a spy plane which reveals all enemy positions on the minimap to allies. Can be shot down.
- Counter Spy Plane – 4 Kills: Calls in a counter spy plane which obscures the minimap for all enemies. Can be shot down.
- Glide Bomb – 5 Kills: Drops a bomb whose path can be guided toward enemies, killing them instantly.
- DeathMachine – 5 Kills: Equips a machine gun with explosive rounds and a fixed number of bullets. Persists through death until ammo is depleted.
- Mortar Barrage – 5 Kills: Toss a flare canister to mark an area for repeated mortar fire.
- War Machine – 7 Kills: Equips a semi-automatic grenade launcher with a fixed number of grenades. Persists through death until ammo is depleted.
- Flamenaut – 9 Kills: Receive a flamethrower with unlimited fuel and a protective suit. Both lost on death.
- Attack Dogs – 10 Kills: Summons a pack of attack dogs which target nearby enemies for a period of time.
Every Call of Duty: Vanguard beta perk
As always, players will have three slots in which to select perks, with each one granting different abilities. Classics such as Ghost, High Alert, Double Time, and Overkill all return, with new inclusions like Forward Intel and Radar.
- Ghost – Undetectable while moving by Spy Planes, enemy intel, and Field Mics. reduces effectiveness of Local Informants.
- Fortified – Reduce damage and health regen delay from explosives. Damage reduction increased while mounted, crouched, or prone.
- Low Profile – Training in how to avoid detection by the enemy. Immune to the effects of Piercing Vision.
- Survival Training – Maximized resistance to stun effects. Immune to gas
- High Alert – Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Radar – Enemies appear on your minimap when they fire an unsilenced weapon.
- Forward Intel – See indicators for enemy reinforcements on your minimap. Minimap shows a larger area.
- Tracker – Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markers at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Demolition – Extra lethal on spawn. Thrown lethals display an indicator showing the path of the lethal.
- Double Time – Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
- Tactician – Restock your tactical equipment every 30 seconds.
- Overkill – Carry two primary weapons.
Every Call of Duty: Vanguard beta Field Upgrade
Field Upgrades also return, with players able to equip body armor, drop a Field Mic, or use Dead Silence like in Modern Warfare. New Field Upgrade Goliath lets players detonate a “small remote-controlled bomb on tracks.”
- Supply Box – Deploys a box of ammo and equipment for you and your teammates. Explodes when shot.
- Armor Plate – Equip body armor.
- Goliath – A small remote-controlled bomb on tracks. Controllable for 30 seconds, after which it self-destructs. Can be detonated early.
- Field Mic – Reveals nearby enemy movement on the minimap.
Dead Silence – Temporarily makes your footsteps silent. Gun, melee, and throwing knife kills refresh duration.
All Call of Duty: Vanguard beta weapons
With Vanguard set during World War II, the game’s weapons are unsurprisingly similar to those found in Sledgehammer’s last Call of Duty offering. Six primary weapon classes are included, however, there are only two Sniper Rifles to choose from at the moment.
- ITRA Burst
- Revolving Shotgun
- Auto-Loading Shotgun
- M1 Garand
- 3-Line Rifle
- KAR 98K
- Machine Pistol
- M1 Bazooka
- FS Fighting Knife
- MK2 Frag Grenade
- Gammon Bomb
- Molotov Cocktail
- Demolition Charge
- Throwing Knife
- M18 Smoke Grenade
- N0 69 Stun Grenade
- MK V Gas
- S-Mine 44
Image Credits: Sledgehammer Games