How to freeze the timer in Black Ops Cold War’s Cranked Zombies mode
Black Ops Cold War Season 1 saw Cranked make its first appearance as a Zombies mode, and players have found a new glitch that freeze’s the timer mid-game.
The fresh Zombies mode is all about speed and fast-thinking. This is more apparent as a big timer is plastered on the screen, counting down, and constantly reminding you of this. To prevent the “Game Over” screen, you need to keep replenishing your time by scoring kills from the undead.
Though that sense of urgency can be forgotten about if you can enforce the timer glitch that’s been discovered. If performed correctly, the clock will permanently stop and give you all the time in the world to survive.
BOCW Cranked Zombies glitch
Content creator Caspahz has been able to find a way to make the timer one less enemy for yourself. It’s a simple and easy set of instructions that need to be followed and reap huge benefits.
- Read More: Cranked Zombies Tips – Black Ops Cold War
Here are the steps you need to follow to pull this glitch off.
- Start a game of Cranked
- Keep playing until you earn enough resources to buy either a Cruise Missile or Chopper Gunner
- Wait for the timer to tick down until it gets to 3 seconds
- Then call in the streak
- Don’t eliminate any Zombies with it
- When the streak appears, the timer should now have disappeared
- You should now how an infinite amount of time to play how you want
You will now have free reign to take your time and take in the different parameters that Crank offers compared to traditional Zombies.
It’s good to see that Treyarch is continuing to support Zombies with a variety of content and the trend shows no signs of stopping. Forthcoming Zombies updates will see a new Fireteam map, new perks, and much more.
Image credits: Treyarch