Crazy Black Ops Cold War Zombies glitch gives players ‘God Mode’
A sure-fire method has been found that renders zombies defenseless against you. One YouTuber has managed to uncover a crazy Black Ops Cold War zombies glitch that gives players God Mode in the game.
New bugs are always being found that can either break your game or give you a drastically unfair advantage. The newest glitch to become public knowledge is definitely the latter of the two.
Black Ops Cold War’s Die Maschine is an exciting zombies map filled with lots of variety, great shortcuts, and is generally a great time to be had. But if you want to manipulate the system to work in your favor, then read on for this mad glitch.
If you’re unaware of what this entails, it basically means that the player becomes invincible and is immune to any form of attack that would normally result in damage. So it becomes obvious as to why this would be a sought-after gameplay modifier for some.
Thanks to YouTuber Caspahz, this is now possible in BOCW’s zombies mode. Caspahz had initially posted a video with instructions on how to carry out this glitch. But the information presented wasn’t 100% accurate. However, this has been rectified and he has now released a full tutorial video citing the things you need to do to essentially enable God Mode.
Here is what Caspahz suggests:
- Turn on the power
- Build the Pack-A-Punch machine
- Locate the parts for the Aetherscope
- With all the parts, head to the crafting table behind the Pack-A-Punch machine and assemble the Aetherscope, and pick it up
- Now shoot 4 of the 5 blue orbs that are required to spawn the coffin dance Easter Egg – it needs to be in the exact order that Caspahz shoots them, and make sure they disappear when you shoot them
- For the glitch, make sure the round is an Exfil round, kill the last zombie, and then interact with the Dark Anomaly
- Whilst still teleporting, you now need to shoot the final blue orb and make sure it disappears
- Now head over and pick up Doctor Vogel’s diary
- Give the Doctor Vogel ghosts his diary and make sure you are still teleporting out of the Coffin Dance easter egg
- Take your time and make sure the final ghost is still talking whilst the actual teleport animation occurs
- You should now teleport and the zombies will be running away from you and will pile up in certain locations
If you would like visual directions on how to properly trigger this glitch, then check out the Caspahz video below.
- Read More: Best Zombies perks in Black Ops Cold War
With the correct implementation of this advice, you should now be able to basically have free reign over what happens in your game of zombies. From Pack-A-Punching your weapons to finding secrets etc. Make the most of this crazy Black Ops Cold War Zombies glitch and become a literal God.
Image credits: Treyarch