Cold War March 11 patch notes: Playlists, MP & Zombies Bug Fixes
Treyarch has released a new Game Settings Update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on all platforms on March 11.
This new update brings a refreshed playlist across MP & Zombies, and includes a new Patch Notes screen in game.
This Game Settings Update adds the ability to see patch notes in the game itself as part of the Message of the Day. In addition, Treyarch has temporarily removed Prop Hunt to add new maps and updates soon.
Full breakdown on what’s new from Treyarch:
ST. PATRICK’S STOCKPILE
Get ready to go green! In celebration of St. Paddy’s, we’re launching the holiday-themed St. Patrick’s Stockpile mode in Multiplayer today through 10AM PT, March 18th.
Eliminate your enemies and collect the Shamrocks they drop, grab as many as you can, and deposit your stash at the Pot o’ Gold to earn points for your team. The first team to hit the score limit wins, but be careful… you’ll drop your entire stockpile if you go down!
Keep an eye out for our more classic take on Stockpile arriving next week after St. Patrick’s Day has come and gone. We’re huge fans of this mode, and hope you enjoy it as much as we always have since it was introduced in Black Ops III as Fracture.
PROP HUNT UPDATES INCOMING
Prop Hunt is taking a short break while we refresh the prop selection on our existing maps and add support for two more maps later in the season: Satellite and our next 6v6 map, Miami Strike. Face Off and Gunfight Blueprints also return to the Featured Playlist rotation this week.
IN-GAME PATCH NOTES
Players will also now see the new Patch Notes tab at the Message of the Day screen, keeping everyone up to date on the latest additions to the game. Simply navigate to the set of notes you’d like to read and scroll through to see what’s new.
Today’s update also includes new fixes and gameplay improvements for Zombies and League Play, a new UI feature in Create-a-Class, and more. Here’s what’s included:
- E-Tool melee weapon now available via in-game challenge and Store bundle.
- Added dynamic icon attachments feature to Create-a-Class. Icons will now update to correspond with the attachments equipped by the player.
In-Game Patch Notes
- Players can now view the latest patch notes in-game in the Patch Notes tab at the Message of the Day screen.
- St. Patrick’s Stockpile
- New St. Patrick’s Day-themed mode now available in Featured Playlists.
- Eliminate enemies to pick up Shamrocks and deposit your stash at the Pot o’ Gold to earn points for your team.
- First time to reach the score limit wins.
- St. Patrick’s Stockpile [NEW]
- Gun Game
- Nuketown 24/7
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Face Off
- Addressed an issue where the player couldn’t scroll over to other players in the in-game scoreboard.
- Players placed from 26-50 on their Ladder at the end of an Event will now be awarded 1 Gem.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Players can now properly complete the “Treasured Weapons” Challenge.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to load the canister during the Retrieval Objective.
- Addressed a UI issue where the timer display could overlap with the Objective display.
- Addressed an issue where the player could be stuck in last stand using Quick Revive Tier V.
- Addressed an issue where Dead Wire was incorrectly stunning Elite enemies.
- Addressed an issue where the player could apply Pack-a-Punch stats to the Death Machine.