Black Ops Cold War exploit lets you instantly unlock Diamond Camo
YouTuber CodeNamePizza has discovered how to instantly unlock Diamond Camo on any weapon in Black Ops Cold War.
With each new Call of Duty installment, a brand new mastery camo is added for players to achieve through long sets of challenges. These challenges are often difficult and lead to several days of gameplay to complete.
For Black Ops Cold War, the Diamond camo acts as a milestone for each weapon category. Once all weapons in a selected category have been mastered (via gold camo unlock) diamond camo is unlocked. While not as impressive as the Dark Matter Ultra or Dark Aether camos, Diamond still is a visually pleasing camo.
Recently, in a YouTube video by CodeNamePizza, a strategy to unlock Diamond camo instantly has been discovered. Players can unlock the camo right now and presumably can use it until a proper patch is rolled out for the game.
Note: You can do this for Multiplayer Diamond Camo or Zombies Plague Diamond.
How To Instantly Unlock Diamond Camo
- Step 1: Grab a friend and have them host a Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Lobby.
- Step 2: Go to create-a-class and ensure you have the Law Breaker wild card equipped on a class.
- Step 3: Equip any weapon into the secondary slot that you want Diamond camo on. You must only have the first camo unlocked for this to work.
- Step 4: Hover over the first camo
- Step 5: Open the friends list by hitting Y on Xbox or Triangle on PlayStation. (On PC, whichever shortcut is bound)
- Step 6: Have your friend (the lobby host) switch over to Zombies.
- Step 7: Once in Zombies, back from the Social tab to the camo screen.
- Step 8: Select the first camo you previously hovered over, and it will instantly unlock all camos for the selected weapon.
- Step 9: Go to the weapons mastery tab and select Diamond camo.
- Step 10: From the camo tab, open the friends list again.
- Step 11: Have the host change to Multiplayer again.
- Step 12: Go back to the camo tab and apply the Diamond camo again.
You should now have the camo unlocked and applied on your gun in Multiplayer. Expect this method to be fixed in a future patch.